Author Topic: American Citizens Services (ACS) U.S. Embassy Outreach Programs  (Read 1903 times)

Offline Art, just a re(tired) Fil-Am

• Sr Member
  • From California, now living in Sta Rosa, Laguna
http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwha008.html

U.S. Embassy Outreach Programs for May - Luzon Region

BAGUIO CITY
Wednesday May 22, 2013
8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Florence C, Hotel Veniz
1 Abanao Street, Baguio City

ANGELES CITY
Friday  May 31, 2013
0800-1100HRS
LEWIS GRAND HOTEL,
DON JUICO AVENUE, CLARKVIEW,
ONLY AMERICAN CITIZEN SERVICES AND SOCIAL SECURITY WILL PARTICIPATE.

OLONGAPO CITY
Thursday May 30, 2013
8:00 AM until 11:00 AM
Mansion Garden Hotel, SBFZ
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For complete information, please read the attached flier.  If you have questions, please contact us by email at ACSInfoManila@... or by phone at 02 301-2246. 

The Embassy is located at 1201 Roxas Boulevard, Manila, Philippines and is open 0730-1600, Monday through Friday.  The Embassy's main telephone number is (632) 301-2000.  American citizens needing to speak to the Embassy can dial this number and ask to be connected to the American Citizen Services (ACS) unit or with the Embassy Duty Officer (for calls outside of normal business hours).  You can also contact the ACS unit through email at ACSInfoManila@... or through the Embassy Facebook page.  Please visit our website for information on all services offered by the ACS unit.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 05:29:39 PM by Art2ro »
"Life is what we all make it to be"!
"It's always a matter of money"!
"Do on to others as they would do on to You, but do it first"!
"Different strokes for different folks"!
"Que Sera Sera"!

Offline Metz

• Sr Member
Re: American Citizens Services (ACS) U.S. Embassy Outreach Programs
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 06:24:03 AM »
Looks like a government paid vacation to me.  Spend a couple hours in Baguio in the morning, then the rest of the day and Thursday free.  Off to Angeles for a few hours then party party on fields ave.

Offline Art, just a re(tired) Fil-Am

• Sr Member
  • From California, now living in Sta Rosa, Laguna
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 08:25:08 AM »
I'm just the messenger! Some of those people are volunteer workers from the RAO helping the people from the U.S. Embassy! Not all government employees are like that when on temporary duty elsewhere from their normal day jobs! I didn't, when on TDYs during my military career or civil service government job. At times we stayed, slept and ate MREs or box lunches in our tents or in flea/bedbug infested hotels with just a ceiling fan and a toilet one has to stand or squat over! :o :o ???
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 09:37:39 PM by Art2ro »
"Life is what we all make it to be"!
"It's always a matter of money"!
"Do on to others as they would do on to You, but do it first"!
"Different strokes for different folks"!
"Que Sera Sera"!

Offline medic3500

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 08:39:51 AM »
I had to laugh at Metz response, he is absolutely correct. Those of us who retired from Federal Service can relate to the additional free time we would build into TDY trips. I traveled a lot in my job and always made a point to do my homework before I left. Always schedule interviews or conferences for the early morning. Take the first flight of the day on the previous day and the last flight of the day the following day after the meetings almost always gives you a full day or more of sightseeing and didn't cost the anyone a dime more. What goes TDY stays TDY has always been my motto and always will. Just don't get to travel anymore now I'm retired.

Offline coleman2347

• ole jarhead, Tacloban City, Leyte
  • Sr Member
  • Retired Marine, Retired DOD
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 12:03:49 PM »
Just wondering, do these guys ever get to Leyte and other provinces to anybody's knowledge
The only thing worse than wanting to do it is not doing it

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog