Author Topic: Sweetie and the Sex Predators  (Read 1794 times)

Offline Palawan Aussie

• Sr Member
Sweetie and the Sex Predators
« on: November 07, 2013, 07:21:23 AM »
Maraming maraming salamat, Terre des Hommes ..

Virtual Filipina kid lures 1,000 ‘sexual predators’ worldwide

by Ron B. Lopez November 5, 2013 
http://www.mb.com.ph/virtual-filipina-kid-lures-1000-sexual-predators-worldwide/

http://www.youtube.com/user/sweetie/videos

Small | Large

More than 1,000 “sexual predators” around the world have been identified by a Dutch organization after it created a computer-generated image of a 10-year-old Filipina girl specifically developed to entice and pinpoint potential cyber sex customers and phedophiles online.

Through the 3D digital animated girl they called ‘Sweetie,’ Netherland-based Terre des Hommes, a Dutch children’s rights activist group, unmasked 1,000 adults who are willing to pay money in exchange for sexual acts via webcam, raising the issue of “largely unknown, but quickly spreading new form of child exploitation,” it said.

Together with Avaaz.org, Terre des Hommes carried out its “online sting” from an anonymous warehouse office in an Amsterdam industrial park to gauge the scale of a fast-growing Internet phenomenon they call webcam child sex tourism.

The result was shocking and Terre des Hommes posted a documentary about its 10-week investigation on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/sweetie) and begun a petition aimed at pressing police and politicians to do more to halt such illegal sex shows.

From a remote building in Amsterdam, Terre des Hommes researchers operated a chat room posing ‘Sweetie’ as a possible sex prospect.

In a very short period, more than 20,000 “predators” from around the world “approached” the virtual 10- year-old Filipina, asking for webcam sex performances.

Using basic research techniques and not hacking, Terre des Hommes was able to identify 1,000 adults from 71 countries who solicited Sweetie.

The top country of origin for the adults identified was the United States with 254 people, followed by Britain with 110 and India with 103, Terre des Hommes said in a statement.

“While the adults interacted with the virtual girl, the researchers gathered information about them through social media to uncover their identities,” it said.

While it did not explain why it chose a Filipina child as a virtual cybersex victim, it reported that “tens of thousands” of Filipinas are victimized in the new form of child exploitation and slavery which it called as “webcam child sex tourism.”

Moreover, Unicef Philippines reported that over one million children are victims of sexual exploitation in the world every year, citing the growing ease of travel as a factor that has lured “child-sex predators into less developed countries including the Philippines,” and “made children more vulnerable to this modern form of slavery.”

« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 07:39:25 AM by PalawanAussie »

Offline iamjames

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
Re: Sweetie and the Sex Predators
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 09:28:07 PM »
I read about this in Irish papers as three were pinpointed there. This is a disturbing new phenomenon. The sad part though is that it would be very doubtful if any prosecutions will proceed in this case. Soliciting a hologram would be a very dubious charge.

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 12:55:23 AM »
Prosecution?!  I would cut their d**ks off and feed them to my baboys!    >:(
Louisville, KY USA

Offline wildbill

• Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 12:40:13 PM »
Just break their feet and feed then to your baboys :)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 10:05:48 PM by Gray Wolf »

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 10:07:50 PM »
Their feet aren't what is offensive.  The "member" I spoke of is the only external appendage that could be cut off without killing them outright.  The main organ that is offensive is their rotted brains!  But a good pen full of hungry baboys would fix that, very painfully! 
Louisville, KY USA

Offline medic3500

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2013, 08:48:24 AM »
Jack, the appendage you speak of is quite vascular and will kill you outright if not treated promptly. I've seen it twice.

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 12:40:33 AM »
Jack, the appendage you speak of is quite vascular and will kill you outright if not treated promptly. I've seen it twice.

Then I guess I would simply feed them to my baboys alive.  Walang problema!  Dead is dead!
 :) :) :)
Louisville, KY USA

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog