Author Topic: Gray Wolf Off Grid For Next 3-4 Days  (Read 4534 times)

Offline intocebu

• Sr Member
Re: Gray Wolf Off Grid For Next 3-4 Days
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2014, 01:12:03 AM »
I would much rather drive myself if i knew how to get to my destination I Cant be in a Van full of sick people cause of a Inept and or Reckless driver... Like you Gray wolf i would have screamed at the driver when im Grumpy or Queazy in a Car or van
 i have no Paitents thankfully Cherlyns family are near the citys in Bohol and Cebu....

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2014, 10:04:27 AM »
Jack, glad you made it back safely. You handled it better than I would have. I would have told him to stop the van, got out, went to the driver's door, opened it, told him to get in the back and I would have taken over. I firmly feel that if I'm going to die in an accident, it will be my own doing and not someone Else's stupidity. Sorry, my 2 centavos. God Bless.....

No need to feel sorry, Steve.  It is exactly how I feel/felt and told him so in no uncertain terms.  At least he did slow down during the last 2 hour stretch and we all survived.  But he'll never drive me anywhere again, not even to the mall, I can promise that.

I found out last night that he is a taxi driver!   :o
Louisville, KY USA - Bagong Silang, Caloocan City, PH

Offline brett4gam

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
  • A happy retired Aussie living a relaxing lifestyle
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2014, 11:46:22 AM »
A bloody taxi driver!!   :o  That explains the driving skills not being apparent.

A very memorable trip in more ways than one.

Cheers
Brett.
I have never seen the world brighter and less prosperous.

Offline Steve & Myrlita

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Myrlita & I at our SIL 60th Bday.
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2014, 10:15:38 PM »
Jack, glad you made it back safely. You handled it better than I would have. I would have told him to stop the van, got out, went to the driver's door, opened it, told him to get in the back and I would have taken over. I firmly feel that if I'm going to die in an accident, it will be my own doing and not someone Else's stupidity. Sorry, my 2 centavos. God Bless.....

No need to feel sorry, Steve.  It is exactly how I feel/felt and told him so in no uncertain terms.  At least he did slow down during the last 2 hour stretch and we all survived.  But he'll never drive me anywhere again, not even to the mall, I can promise that.

I found out last night that he is a taxi driver!   :o
Of course....So LTO must of had a Gaisano or SM mall license special. "Today Only! Professional Licenses. P5000 lang! No test required! Only in Da Filipines.
Thank you...God Bless...
Bro Steve & Sis Myrlita
Bacolod City, PH
*** RIP MY FRIEND LEE ***
***       RIP DON H        ***