Author Topic: Check in thread for just saying hi  (Read 69389 times)

Offline cvgtpc1

• Sr Member
Re: Check in thread for just saying hi
« Reply #180 on: December 27, 2015, 01:56:37 AM »
My dad always told me that time goes faster every yr as you get older.  At 56, I know he was absolutely Correct!  It's like a blink of an eye that a yr goes by.  Yet, remember when a school day in elementary school seemed loooonnnggggg?  Same for football practice of just 2 hrs seemed like 10.  Now a day lasts like one second from back then.   Crazy!

Have grandkids....that really speeds up time!  Them getting older really make you notice.

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Peace Keeper
« Reply #181 on: January 12, 2016, 09:55:52 PM »
I will be heading back to Cebu next month, should any members wish to meet up for coffee or a meal, feel free to message me.

Boy the forum is quiet the last few days, is everyone okay?????  It seems that Colin came back and chased all the members away, just kidding Colin, hope you and your wife are doing okay now....
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Offline virgil4616

« Reply #182 on: March 18, 2016, 10:49:13 AM »
Sounds like fun to me. I need to get over in the right area of this forum and introduce myself.

Rick

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Peace Keeper
« Reply #183 on: March 18, 2016, 10:57:08 AM »
Sounds like fun to me. I need to get over in the right area of this forum and introduce myself.

Rick

Meet your neighbors is the right section, feel free to introduce yourself in a new topic in this section http://www.livinginthephilippines.com/forum/index.php?board=35.0
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Offline LastUnicorn

« Reply #184 on: March 29, 2016, 08:11:15 AM »
checking in , Hi All I'm PAUL ( FEEL LIKE I'm At an AA meeting lol) justkidding , never been to one .. I live outside Banna my wife and I
on approx. 3 hectors .

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Peace Keeper
« Reply #185 on: March 29, 2016, 08:16:48 AM »
checking in , Hi All I'm PAUL ( FEEL LIKE I'm At an AA meeting lol) justkidding , never been to one .. I live outside Banna my wife and I
on approx. 3 hectors .
Welcome back Paul.... I never heard of Banna so I looked it up, hope I got the right one? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banna,_Ilocos_Norte

Offline LastUnicorn

« Reply #186 on: March 29, 2016, 05:36:12 PM »
You got it right . and thanks It's same here peaceful & quiet but still hard for me to believe
no foreigners have moved to this area. But that's life .. glad to be back 

Offline midaut

• Sr Member
« Reply #187 on: September 15, 2016, 09:45:08 PM »
Just checked in today, hello everyone, Iím a Filipino living in Indonesia for many years. Soon Iíll be retiring and will return to the Philippines. Planning now to start some business in my own country, but having lived overseas during most of my adult working life, I will need help, lots of it. Hope I can find good advice here, and contribute something here too.

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #188 on: September 16, 2016, 01:43:23 AM »
Hoy midaut! Welcome to the group! If you have questions, most likely someone here will have answers. Maybe not all the answers, but at least enough to get you pointed in the right direction. What part of the PH are you planning to return to? Our members are scattered all over the islands  :)
Louisville, KY USA

Offline midaut

• Sr Member
« Reply #189 on: September 16, 2016, 08:21:59 AM »
Hoy midaut! Welcome to the group! If you have questions, most likely someone here will have answers. Maybe not all the answers, but at least enough to get you pointed in the right direction. What part of the PH are you planning to return to? Our members are scattered all over the islands  :)

Thanks Gray Wolf, I'm planning to settle in Ilocos Norte.

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #190 on: September 17, 2016, 08:02:43 AM »
Thanks Gray Wolf, I'm planning to settle in Ilocos Norte.

Excellent choice! I'm married to an Illocana. Great food, industrious people and beautiful natural sights. Maybe we'll run into each other some day at Pagudpud! :-)
Louisville, KY USA

Offline midaut

• Sr Member
« Reply #191 on: September 17, 2016, 09:24:39 AM »
Excellent choice! I'm married to an Illocana. Great food, industrious people and beautiful natural sights. Maybe we'll run into each other some day at Pagudpud! :-)

Glad to hear that, I'll be in touch, hopefully we can meet one day.

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog