Author Topic: Just got a new bike, love it  (Read 9956 times)

Offline Ronin

Re: Just got a new bike, love it
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2015, 05:26:15 PM »
Ronin are these Bike available here ph?...im thinking to put a stronger Bike to a sidecare.for short distance use.for my wife..Just wondering can you attach a side car /tryclce to these kind of Bikes

Yes these bikes are available here and a skilled mechanic could probably attach a side car, although I've never seen one used this way.

Having said that, I think the bikes would be over priced and overkill to use with a side car.  If I was going to put a side car on a bike here, I would use a cheaper model similar to the ones used by tricycles.

Offline coleman2347

• ole jarhead, Tacloban City, Leyte
  • Sr Member
  • Retired Marine, Retired DOD
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2015, 10:00:03 PM »
Bill, I gota agree with Ronin...I was up at Honda the other day and saw the bike that if I get a sidecar its the one Ill get for it....Maline wants one for the rice business and this is probably what we will get...its the new version of the TMX holds more fuel and has an electric start, which the old one lacks...Its called a TMX Supremo, here is a link
http://www.hondaph.com/showcase/tmx-supremo          .....you will save yourself some pesos also
The only thing worse than wanting to do it is not doing it

Offline wildbill

• Sr Member
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2015, 10:49:22 PM »
coleman that one looks nice.I just wanted to make one with a bit more power than others out on the road.so that I could pass them to keep from inhailing to much smoke.most motor bikes with side cars in the road are smoke beltching.I guess I could invest in a Gas mask.anyways now I have a good idea.

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog