Author Topic: Posts Approval  (Read 103 times)

Offline Sam218

Posts Approval
« on: October 01, 2018, 02:16:37 PM »
What are the requirements for a post or a comment to be approved? And how will I know if the pending posts are already approved without the need to visit every thread?

Offline Steve & Myrlita

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • 1st Time with all 5 Grandchildren Together 2016!
Re: Posts Approval
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 06:21:52 PM »
What are the requirements for a post or a comment to be approved? And how will I know if the pending posts are already approved without the need to visit every thread?
Hello Sam and welcome. Only the 1st 3 posts are moderated to make sure a new member is on the up and up. You have now posted 10 legitimate posts thus you are now a full member and no longer moderated. Enjoy the forum. God Bless.....

Thank you...God Bless...
Bro Steve & Sis Myrlita
Bacolod City, PH

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Peace Keeper
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 07:25:24 PM »

Steve has already answered this for you, yet I would like to expand on it for others, as long as a person reads the Forum Rules and keeps their posts within the rules of this forum, then the posts always get approved as soon as one of the staff sees any post needing approval.

Also the easiest way IMO to use the forum is to click on "Show unread posts since last visit" which can be found up at the top left below your forum name, then the forum will always bring you to the latest post or posts.

2, Down in the Forum Stats section which can be found on the HOME PAGE, AKA Index PAGE "View the most recent posts on the forum" a member clicking on that will always see the latest posts or posts.

And to add to Steve's comment, only the first 3 APPROVED posts are moderated, so if a persons posts any posts which are rejected by the moderators, usually because they break the rules or are not real posts, then it could take more than 3 posts until a members posts no longer need approval.

So what is a real post, examples of posts we do not consider to be real posts as posts which do not include a members content of their own, such as writing a quick comment on the other members post without explaining why you feel that way, Example, a member writes "good post" ONLY, versus a member who writes "Good post, the part about _____________ was what I needed to know about the 6 month visa"

I hope that explains it, if not then members are always welcome to ask questions and one of us will try to answer them.
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Offline Sam218

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 09:09:32 AM »
Got it. I've already seen that some of the comments have been approved. Thanks a lot guys!

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog