Author Topic: What's all the hype about a Charles Schwab account?  (Read 1659 times)

Offline BudM

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
Re: What's all the hype about a Charles Schwab account?
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2018, 08:54:14 AM »
That is great news, thank you for posting about it.

Some people on forums, not you, seem to think that information posted is only directed at them and their lifestyle, it is for those who can and want to use it and others of course do not have to use the information and continue on with how they prefer to do things, such as I believe Schwab is only for the US, I believe Fidelity may also be for other countries but probably have different rules for its use based on those other countries, or may not even be the same company in those other countries, I do not know, if anyone from other countries know, please post about it or start another topic about what companies offer free atm use from your country?

Don't let them get your gander.  You might be reading too much in to what they say and taking it as a personal attack.  After all, sometimes you sound like a salesman for Charles Schwab so they might be just messing with you but, I am sure they pretty much mean it all in fun.
Whatever floats your boat.

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
Re: What's all the hype about a Charles Schwab account?
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2018, 09:12:24 AM »
Don't let them get your gander.  You might be reading too much in to what they say and taking it as a personal attack.  After all, sometimes you sound like a salesman for Charles Schwab so they might be just messing with you but, I am sure they pretty much mean it all in fun.
Thanks, I could care less if people go with CS or Fidelity or stay with the way they now do things, all I am trying to do is help people to save some money so they can enjoy their life in the Philippines with few extra dollars a month more. I have nothing to do with CS and I believe Art may have started this topic, either way, people should weigh their options, I told one friend to open a Fidelity or CS account before his trip to Cebu in March, he did and it was lucky he did since the local banks would not open an account for him and he needed one so he could buy a condo, I was finally able to get him and account with a smaller bank but that was almost at the end of his trip, so had he not had the Fidelity ATM card, then he would have had to borrow from me and he did not wish to do that, even when I had offered, so having the Fidelity ATM card worked out great for him.
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog