Author Topic: UK NHS  (Read 1891 times)

Offline David690

  • Sr Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 349
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2019, 01:17:20 PM »
If you rent property, the local council will put you on the voting register. I would have thought that this would go a long way towards being shown as settled. The whole system seems a bit vague and is down to individual interpretation.

I don't see how being on the voting register shows that you are settled.  Pretty sure Im on the voting register but haven't been settled in UK for 40 years.  If your passport shows endless tourist visas, or a residence visa for Philippines, i think you'd have a tough time showing that you're settled in UK, until you actually take up full time residence there.
Londoner at heart


bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog