Author Topic: Baler area in Aurora  (Read 2472 times)

Offline woodenships11

• Act 3 Begins:
Baler area in Aurora
« on: April 20, 2016, 11:40:22 AM »
Anyone have any input on long term rentals in the Baler area of Aurora?? I understand it's a big surfing area. I'm 68-fit but my surfing days are done. I have a nice Phlippina GF and will be looking for a 2-BD. Read they get a typhoon visit on occasion?? Any input appreciated. My thanks in advance.
I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm eager to say hello to some fine new "peeps."

Hi and hope to see you around campus!!! :)

Offline Art, just a re(tired) Fil-Am

• Sr Member
  • From California, now living in Sta Rosa, Laguna
Re: Baler area in Aurora
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 12:25:40 PM »
We've never been to Baler, but our relatives have and they say there's a few new tourist resorts that recently have been developed there. http://tinyurl.com/hwhmmey

For other rentals, here's the Google page: http://tinyurl.com/gvx9vzk
"Life is what we all make it to be"!
"It's always a matter of money"!
"Do on to others as they would do on to You, but do it first"!
"Different strokes for different folks"!
"Que Sera Sera"!

Offline Celtictiger

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 08:19:53 AM »
Hi woodenships,

How did you fare in finding accommodation in Baler?? Any expats around that area. What are your thoughts on Baler as a place to live?

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 01:27:41 AM »
My nephew lives there and has shared lots of pics with me on FB. He was the Civil Engineer in charge of building a new resort there a couple of years ago. Check out the Bayler View Resort (yes, I know it's spelled wrong, but it's their name, not mine  :D) www.baylerview.com
I haven't visited yet, but fully intend to next year when we visit again. It's a very nice, laid-back area and I'm told there are plenty of things to see and do. When you go, visit Ermita Park overlooking the bay
Louisville, KY USA - Bagong Silang, Caloocan City, PH

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog