Author Topic: Jatropha  (Read 2016 times)

Offline RUFUS

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
Jatropha
« on: April 02, 2008, 03:44:39 PM »
I know some posts on jatropha were posted on the old forum, but I wanted to hear some new ideas on this forum.
Who of you are working with this and/or who of you are producing bio-diesel there?
SO SAYETH THE RUFUS

Re: Jatropha
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 04:19:07 PM »
I will be working with a local org in growing, collecting and refining.....

I\'ll be providing the pressing and refining end of things......................

Early days yet

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 05:04:02 PM »
I will be working with a local org in growing, collecting and refining.....

I\'ll be providing the pressing and refining end of things......................

Early days yet

Ron if you get over to Illoilo stop by Roxas City and visit with us we are setting up a small processing plant for Coconut Oil as well as Jathropia we have about 100 hectares already planted in Jathropia now about 8 months old we also imported some small scale processing equipment from India that can produce about 2,000 liters of Virgin Coconut oil per day can also be used for the Jathropia  We plan on expanding the processing equipment for the coconut and jathropia when we see what crop is the most profitable to produce

My contact numbers are below

Tom

Thomas Moskal

Farmers Milling & Supply Inc.
Panay Island Cogon Panitan Capiz 5815
Philippines Tel 63-36-634-0669 / 0668
E-mail cogon88@yahoo.com

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 06:16:15 PM »
I\'ll be passing Roxas in July, trouble is it\'ll be 400 knots at 30,000 ft on the way to Boracay, so should pass with 10 miles of Roxas....

Seriously ....I plan on visiting Iloilo & Concepcion around October and couldn\'t miss on Roxas\' famous seafood while I\'m that close.

Offline RUFUS

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2008, 12:47:37 AM »
Here is some interesting reading on the subject...

http://www.jatrophabiodiesel.org/jatrophaPlantation.php?_divid=menu2
SO SAYETH THE RUFUS

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog