Author Topic: Mother's Day  (Read 946 times)

Offline Frosty

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
Mother's Day
« on: May 08, 2016, 10:09:34 PM »
Don't forget to wish all the lady's a happy Mother's Day, or you will be in trouble. >:(
We got about 4" of heavy wet snow last night and lost power for about 5 hours.
If the roads are open the wife wants me to drive south for 2 hours to Denver to buy mango's
After I pay for gas, lunch, supper and other shopping the mango's will only cost about $30.00 each.

Offline conchydong

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
Re: Mother's Day
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 10:27:39 PM »
Don't forget to wish all the lady's a happy Mother's Day, or you will be in trouble. >:(
We got about 4" of heavy wet snow last night and lost power for about 5 hours.
If the roads are open the wife wants me to drive south for 2 hours to Denver to buy mango's
After I pay for gas, lunch, supper and other shopping the mango's will only cost about $30.00 each.

LOL, They will be expensive mangos but you got to keep the wife happy. Fortunately, I have a Philippine Mango tree in my yard in S. Florida. I bought a carabao variety at a local specialty nursery and planted it about 15 years ago and it produces like crazy. Right now they are immature but in a month or so, they will be ready. They are sweet as sugar when ripe but a lot of the Filipinos prefer them green with cooked bagoong. Believe it or not, I have developed a liking for the green ones also.

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Peace Keeper
Re: Mother's Day
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 10:30:10 PM »
Happy mothers day to all you wonderful ladies.
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog