Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 3219 times)

Offline piozam13

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
Re: Dreams
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2017, 12:41:50 AM »
I can be quite destructive when provoked

I would give myself time to cool off to think through.  being destructive might make one feel good but it's something one might regret later. tell her you would not stand any of this behavior.  stay away  for a week, a month or longer.  see what happens before making any decision.

Offline Hestecrefter

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2017, 02:48:56 AM »
While I have already cast my vote in favor of a more peaceful solution, the destructive rampage does sound like great sport!  If you go that route, have a confederate along to capture it all on video, to be posted here! :)

Well, perhaps not.

Offline Zandarkoad

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2017, 08:25:08 AM »
Peace and reconciliation will win the day.  Then leave when she is happy, unless you've already consummated, in which case die with her come hell or high water.

Having said that, I've dealt with the same issues.  Wife is crazy insane about all these women that will try to steal me.  I call them flying attack vaginas, because apparently they'll over power me suddenly one day.  Well, we've been here for two years, and I'm still safe and sound...

She always says that so and so was flirting with me, and she gets really angry (not at me, thankfully).  I'm much younger than your typical Fil-Am hubsand, so that is something to consider.  But it all honestly, I'm completely 100% oblivious to all of these flagrant, inappropriate flirting attempts.  I literally don't even see them.  Not a single one.  But she sure does.

One that that has consoled her is my insane sky high ambitions and undying devotion to those ideals - which would be completely devastated were I to engage in any behavior that would jeopardize our relationship.  And we have 8 children (so far), so I'm hoping I hit a golden number some day when she finally believes I'd sooner cut off my own wiener than betray her trust and obliterate my family.  May 10 children?  Maybe 15?  Who knows, we've only just begun.  :)

I blame it on the soap operas.  Which reminds me, I should work on barring those things in our house.  It's just non-stop infidelity programming for the sake of entertainment...  Ick.  We don't have a TV, but she watches them on the computer.

Having said all that, my wife is a keeper.  I kind of enjoy a little bit of jealousy (within reason).  I certainly don't want guys flirting with her!  She is usually carrying an infant, so that helps me a lot in that regard.   Guys who flirt with women who are spoken for tend to be terrified of the produce from their own escapades.  ;D

Offline FMSINC

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2017, 10:13:00 AM »
Just sit her down tell her to stop acting like a child or your just going to leave her for good but chances are she is just tired of you so best to move on.

I'm just wondering in your post you say you only invested 500,000 Piso's here in your house

If you walk it seems a fair trade for the education you have received from her I know a lot of expats that have lost more.

Also in one post you say you invested everything in you home here but then you go on to say you had a 164,000 dollar a year job in the states seems to me you should still be well off as you only spent 10,000 with her

But yet you say I have nothing if I go home now. All is invested in our home here.

What's the real story I hope this works out for you and you did not spend every dime you had here nothing lasts for ever especially in the Philippines

Offline Hestecrefter

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2017, 01:07:44 AM »

I'm just wondering in your post you say you only invested 500,000 Piso's here in your house

Also in one post you say you invested everything in you home here but then you go on to say you had a 164,000 dollar a year job in the states seems to me you should still be well off as you only spent 10,000 with her

But yet you say I have nothing if I go home now. All is invested in our home here.

I have been working on the assumption that P500,000 is a typo and we are talking about P5 million.  Even that's a small number for someone with an income of $164k/yr.

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2017, 01:58:19 AM »
Sit her down and talk to her, explaining that she is the only woman for you, pointing out all that you've done to help her since you came to her country. If she still insists on saying you're a cheating womanizer, then pack your bags and fly to Cebu, no warning, no ultimatums, and for God's sake, destroy nothing. First of all that's a childish ploy, secondly it could land you in hot water with the local police, or worse, her close friends. You could end up as baboy feed.

Take a week or two in Cebu, soaking up the warm sunshine and friendly environment. Then contact her by cell phone and ask if she's changed her mind and if she realizes what she would be missing if you never returned. If she replies negatively, then you'll know she's been playing you form the start.

A good friend of mine, a former Moderator for the original Yahoo group, spent over $200,00 building a home, a bakery, a store and a water filtration business for his wife's family on Bohol. Once he got everything established and the businesses were running great, she went on a "business trip". When she returned he checked her cell phone while she was showering and found messages from another man saying how much he missed her and even shared photos of the two together, naked! He confronted the wife when she came out of the shower, asking who this was and what the hell actually happened while she was on her business trip. When she couldn't answer, he smashed the phone to bits, packed his bags and returned to the US. Once back home he filed for a divorce, had her served with papers and moved on. He soon found another young woman who knew both of them before and found that she had a crush on him the whole time. She confided that his wife had confessed to her about the affair and the friend was angry with the wife, saying that she had been given everything, a home, 3 businesses and still she cheated on him. The wife had no excuses, only that she just wanted to have sex with other men. The friend told her she was nuts. Eventually the friend of the former wife married my buddy and to this day they are happy together.

Bottom line, there are women in the Philippines who, for whatever reason, can't remain happy, no matter what. Whether it's a cultural affliction, a family problem, bad habits, bad experiences, they will blame every man for their own shortcomings. And honestly, some are just gold diggers who know they can get a "rich" foreigner by flashing their pearly white teeth and flirtatious manner. I've known of too many guys over the last 16 years who had everything they own taken away by a sleek, sexy young girl bent on her own quest for the ultimate sugar daddy. Don't buy into it. Cut your losses and set yourself free. There are plenty of good women to be found, just take your time and don't throw your money around.

Louisville, KY USA

Offline jjcabgou

• Sr Member
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2017, 08:48:00 PM »
I have been working on the assumption that P500,000 is a typo and we are talking about P5 million.  Even that's a small number for someone with an income of $164k/yr.

Leave a 164k a year job for somebody you dont really know, and you invested all you had, and that was only 500k pesos?      a 500k house?   
Some women was sending you viber messages, how did she get your contact info, what did the messages say?
And now your "woman" is a total bitch and you want nothing to do with her, except destroy the appliances.
wow
I have no sound advice :)

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2017, 04:00:44 AM »

This woman then sent messages to me via viber. Juliet saw her there

Not familiar with Viber, only saw what they had on their home page, but wonder why the messages were not deleted, especially since your GF later saw the messages there? Just curious. Anyone familiar with the platform may pipe in
Louisville, KY USA

Offline Balisidar

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2017, 04:13:46 AM »
Haven't heard fro Sacalait on this thread for a while.  Maybe he headed back to Mississippi?

Offline Hestecrefter

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2017, 07:06:30 AM »
Not familiar with Viber, only saw what they had on their home page, but wonder why the messages were not deleted, especially since your GF later saw the messages there? Just curious. Anyone familiar with the platform may pipe in

I have heard of Viber when in the Phils.  It's one of those applications that allows for, in effect, free long distance calling and texting.  It is used mostly in Asian countries.  I gather the N. American equivalent is something called "WhatsApp".

Offline FMSINC

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2017, 07:29:10 AM »
I have Viber on my phone it is similar to Skype it features live video, photo share messaging etc for your phone.

You can hide certain contacts with an access code to keep msg etc private.

Its popular here in Philippines out of 150 local contacts on my phone roughly half have Viber.

You have to load your account to make long distance calls to an overseas landline similar to Skype.

The only way someone can contact you is if they have your phone number and invite you to join or you send them an invite from your phone to join.

Me thinks there is more to the story then we are hearing

Offline jjcabgou

• Sr Member
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2017, 11:22:03 AM »
I have Viber on my phone it is similar to Skype it features live video, photo share messaging etc for your phone.

You can hide certain contacts with an access code to keep msg etc private.

Its popular here in Philippines out of 150 local contacts on my phone roughly half have Viber.

You have to load your account to make long distance calls to an overseas landline similar to Skype.

The only way someone can contact you is if they have your phone number and invite you to join or you send them an invite from your phone to join.

Me thinks there is more to the story then we are hearing
No kidding, as soon as I read the post, I had serious questions, most beginning with, are yo kidding me, or BS, or WTF

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog