Author Topic: New to this with bad then good stories  (Read 1994 times)

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
Re: New to this with bad then good stories
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2018, 11:11:45 PM »
My trip was a wonderful success. I met the family and fell in love, I met the people of the town and fell in love and the love I was feeling for Jesebel was everything and more than I could have wanted. I have posted a number of videos on YouTube of a birthday party, a road trip, a small Barangay and the town itself. If you are interested PM me and I'll share the channel with you, I would appreciate any input you all would have. I plan on going back and documenting the stories of the people I have met. I have found a passion for  these people and I want to tell their stories.

Please take a look,, the support of this group of people would mean alot.

The videos were very good and similar to my visits to the different provincial regions to see family and the local sites. You seemed to have a great time with the kids, as do I. Might I ask, what kind of drone do you have? I've been debating about getting one before my next trip and would appreciate input on the kind you have. Thanks for sharing the YouTube link!
Louisville, KY USA

Offline David690

• Sr Member
Re: New to this with bad then good stories
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2018, 07:54:51 PM »
My trip was a wonderful success. I met the family and fell in love, I met the people of the town and fell in love and the love I was feeling for Jesebel was everything and more than I could have wanted. I have posted a number of videos on YouTube of a birthday party, a road trip, a small Barangay and the town itself. If you are interested PM me and I'll share the channel with you, I would appreciate any input you all would have. I plan on going back and documenting the stories of the people I have met. I have found a passion for  these people and I want to tell their stories.

Please take a look,, the support of this group of people would mean alot.

Sounds like you had a great trip, good for you  would love to follow your channel, please send me the link  Cheers David
Londoner at heart

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog