Author Topic: Question about visiting a young girl and her family in Phil  (Read 2562 times)

Offline BudM

• Sr Member
Re: Question about visiting a young girl and her family in Phil
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2017, 11:09:24 AM »
There are available and gorgeous women here all over the place.  30s, 40s and even 50s.  Damn, I know a woman who is nice and a looker in her 60s even.  The only obstacle with some of them is you would have to consider paying for an annulment.  Personally, if I wasn't married, I would stay away from 20s and at my age now, which is about 10 more than you, I don't think I could be compatible with 30s.  Some guys can though.  And contrary to what a lot of people say, age does matter. The thing is, there is no shortage of caring women here but yeah, there are some scammers so you have to watch out.  But man, for your own good, stay away from the really young stuff.
Whatever floats your boat.

Offline medic3500

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2017, 12:11:06 AM »
Funny you mention this. After 25 years of faithful marriage I found out she was being a whore while I was working to provide a well into the six digit income for her. Beautiful 4000sq ft home and everything she could want except I was never home. Our two children were very well taken care of and had the opportunity of traveling the world because of my job. It didn't matter. Fortunately the children realize the experiences they had most other kids never experience in a lifetime. They have no hard feelings although I am not as close to them as I would like as I worked ungodly hours and was never home they understand mostly and don't hold it against me. Then I divorced her and quickly got into a relationship on the rebound with a Filipino online. Traveled three times to Mindado to meet and greet and decided to marry she was half my age and a trophy girl. All the Red Flags were there I didn't see them, brought her to the US and she got her Green card three years later after we married. She also ended up being a whore after I paid for her education got her a really good paying job and green card. Straight up gold digging bitch that ran my credit cards to the limits while doing another guy. Dumped her, now on number three who also happens to be Filipino in her mid 40s highly educated, stubborn as an ox when she sets goals and she is no bullshit person and with her three kids. Some laddies want favoritism for the kids and spoil them until they are snowflakes not his lady. Rules are rules chores are chores earn what you want and own it Damn I love this lady she is hard core. Only because she had to suffer and sacrifice to get a BS college degree in Education and become a teacher. I came into the picture a few years later and now she is finishing a Master in Education which will open more doors.

Offline David690

• Sr Member
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2017, 05:59:26 AM »
Funny you mention this. After 25 years of faithful marriage I found out she was being a whore while I was working to provide a well into the six digit income for her. Beautiful 4000sq ft home and everything she could want except I was never home. Our two children were very well taken care of and had the opportunity of traveling the world because of my job. It didn't matter. Fortunately the children realize the experiences they had most other kids never experience in a lifetime. They have no hard feelings although I am not as close to them as I would like as I worked ungodly hours and was never home they understand mostly and don't hold it against me. Then I divorced her and quickly got into a relationship on the rebound with a Filipino online. Traveled three times to Mindado to meet and greet and decided to marry she was half my age and a trophy girl. All the Red Flags were there I didn't see them, brought her to the US and she got her Green card three years later after we married. She also ended up being a whore after I paid for her education got her a really good paying job and green card. Straight up gold digging bitch that ran my credit cards to the limits while doing another guy. Dumped her, now on number three who also happens to be Filipino in her mid 40s highly educated, stubborn as an ox when she sets goals and she is no bullshit person and with her three kids. Some laddies want favoritism for the kids and spoil them until they are snowflakes not his lady. Rules are rules chores are chores earn what you want and own it Damn I love this lady she is hard core. Only because she had to suffer and sacrifice to get a BS college degree in Education and become a teacher. I came into the picture a few years later and now she is finishing a Master in Education which will open more doors.

Good for you @Medic3500, you seem to have eventually found the right one.  Best wishes for the future.
Londoner at heart

Offline Steve & Myrlita

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • 1st Time with all 5 Grandchildren Together 2016!
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2017, 07:53:03 AM »
Took me 3x as well. 10 years and still counting praise God.

Thank you...God Bless...
Bro Steve & Sis Myrlita
Bacolod City, PH

Offline JoeLP

• Global Moderator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2017, 08:57:21 AM »
3 time is the charm it seems for a few of us.  Same here.  First in college.  A pinay that was able to travel to the USA for college.  Loved her till she was take with cancer after only a couple years together. 

Made the foolish mistake of thinking all Pinay are awesome.  Married another.  Oops. 

Now on 3rd and couldn't be happier. 
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2017, 02:38:03 AM »
I survived one divorce (barely) and spent the next 10 years working on myself, improving many things in hopes of finding the next Mrs Bishop. Found her online and with "only" a 14 year age difference. I made it clear that there would be no children from this coupling since I had been "fixed" years before. She accepted and is now very content not having any children of our own. I doubt whether your 17 y/o would find it comfortable never having children. That being said, how much are you willing to invest in family, especially now that you're facing senior life.

Also, as many have said, she is legally underage. Even if you hit it off at first, just the mere mention of any difficulty could land you squarely in a Filipino jail for many years. If I were you I would cut it off now. I wouldn't even go for a visit to see the family. They may take that face to face rejection badly and you could end up face down in a rice paddie, or worse.

Run away in the opposite direction as fast as possible. Break all connections immediately, do your business and keep your eyes open for someone more mature. You'd be surprised how gorgeous and more level-headed a Filipina in her mid-30's or early 40's can be.
Louisville, KY USA

Offline RUFUS

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2017, 03:30:40 AM »
Confucius say...
Man who date 17yo in Philippines had better enjoy dancing to "thriller" in orange jammies!
SO SAYETH THE RUFUS

Offline lost_in_samoa

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2017, 09:06:47 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNLuq0lW50k" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNLuq0lW50k</a>

Offline cicliste

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2017, 10:18:58 AM »
Just to let everyone know: I did do it and there was absolutely zero problem.  Just made sure we were always in the company of her older sister.  I had to keep a straight face upon meeting in person because the girl looks like she's about 13-14 as far as the USA goes.  Not the slightest bit of a womanly figure -- just stick thin (5'-3", 86 lbs.) but extremely pretty.  Nothing beyond some good hugs, holding hands, and very furtive kisses. Nice smile and easy sense of humor.

Her family is very poor but very proper and I did enjoy meeting them.  It's AMAZING how direct the questions they asked were.  How old am I?  How much does my hotel room cost?  How many filipinas have I dated before (I didn't say "zillions" which would be true, but just brushed it off)?  How much did my house in the USA cost?  What was my business?  How old are my kids?  Do I want more children?  etc. etc.  Soon the sisters and parents were talking about us getting married and how my last name would sound with her first name.

It's wierd because this girl is very angelic (as are her two older brothers; they both did that thing where while shaking your hand they press it to their forehead). But her sisters are disgraceful pregnant pigs and simply depressing and annoying.  One of them literally eschewed the use of cutlery and just ate a chicken/rice dish with her hands ... yuck!!!!  Her sisters also don't physically resemble her -- wonder what's up with that.

Anyhow clearly the family is cool with me taking their daughter on vacation next spring.  And that's really all that was sought.  Optionality.

Offline BudM

• Sr Member
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2017, 12:14:23 PM »
Good thing you listened to all our advice.  Sounds like you have you a real gem.
Whatever floats your boat.

Offline cicliste

« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2017, 02:40:56 PM »
Not sure if that's a sarcastic remark or not.  If so, it's not needed.  I _did_ heed the group's advice and was assidous about not being alone with her for one second.  She's very beautiful, dresses well, and carries herself extremely well but I have to say I'm quite disturbed about her sisters and her proximity to them -- that can't be good.  Not sure I get the disconnect between them

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Peace Keeper
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2017, 05:26:36 PM »
Not sure if that's a sarcastic remark or not.  If so, it's not needed.  I _did_ heed the group's advice and was assidous about not being alone with her for one second.  She's very beautiful, dresses well, and carries herself extremely well but I have to say I'm quite disturbed about her sisters and her proximity to them -- that can't be good.  Not sure I get the disconnect between them

Well you are going to find few expats who condone anyone breaking the law in a foreign country and thus making us all look bad, or anyone your age even dating a girl that young, so I suggest you drop the age information and discuss other items about your trip in the proper sections of the forum, her in general if you wish to discuss other items than you already have and your trip.

So you met her and got out of there without getting arrested, I can tell you from all the news articles that I have read of expats spending years in jail waiting for trial for nothing more than you did, that you are very lucky and I am happy for you and as long as you do not meet up until she is 18, then you should be safe law wise, unless you break up with her, and she or her parents decide to file charges against you, but if she looks 13, is she really  going to be 18, how do you know, does she have legal photo id, many women in the Philippines seem to use family members id for dating and jobs, anyway do not even bother to answer, it would be good to hear about your trip but not about anyone who breaks the law or even wishes to date someone that young, this topic is now closed.
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog