Author Topic: Smart LTE roaming sim cards now available  (Read 327 times)

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Peace Keeper
Smart LTE roaming sim cards now available
« on: January 02, 2018, 03:54:51 AM »
In past years I could not roam with my Smart LTE sim cards but in Feb of last year I was able to buy a Smart LTE sim that would roam, for when we are outside the Philippines, just letting you all know in case you might wish to have one, I was tired of having to use two sim cards, one with my existing number and one for LTE, now I only need one, so for anyone who has my phone number and wants the new #, send me a message or email.

Also I recently bought the same sim card on ebay as a gift for a friend who will be going to Cebu sometime after we get there this year, so that way he already has a phone number to contact us and his gf with upon arrival.
If anyone wishes to order a roaming sim then they can be found on ebay, I found a reliable ebay seller https://tinyurl.com/y7q3rgae in case this helps but I have nothing to do with them so all I can say is that they were very honest and reliable when I dealt with them.
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog