Author Topic: My life after marrying a Philippine woman  (Read 494 times)

Offline arealhusband42

My life after marrying a Philippine woman
« on: February 05, 2018, 08:54:19 PM »
Loving, hospitable, family-oriented, responsible. These are some traits that my wife shows me all the time. My life has been blessed since I married a Philippine woman.
She is really an ideal wife. For the year I’ve been with her, I feel nothing but happiness in our home. And I am hoping this will last. I am just so happy I decided to marry her.

I met Jolina because of AFA. In their Romance Tour which I attended, I was stunned by how Jolina carry herself. By that event, I realized I need to be with her for the rest of my life. Now, she is my life. She will be the mother of my future kids. She will be my partner until death. Marrying a Philippine woman is a decision one should be proud of. I am the living testimony of this.

My wife is my life. Since then, I become so happy, the atmosphere in the house is so incredible. Of all the women I dated before, Jolina is the most worthy to be loved and to be cared for.
She is just extraordinary. What ‘bout you? Share some of your experiences with your wife.

Do you have that same happiness I’m feeling right now?

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
Re: My life after marrying a Philippine woman
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 10:06:13 PM »
I feel the same way, heading to 24 years of marriage and heading to 27 years since meeting my wife. Welcome to the forum!
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Offline iamjames

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 11:19:08 PM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 11:21:38 PM »
::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
We can't all be playboys like you James,  ;) some of us believe in "happy wife, happy life" of course happy gf seems to work too for many.
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 12:15:59 AM »
Welcome to the group! Yes, my wife makes me feel the same way. 18 years together and it feels like I'm still on my honeymoon  :)
Louisville, KY USA

Offline BudM

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 12:33:07 AM »
Yeah man.  I had that feeling too.  I knew my wife for a couple months short of three years before we got married.  The feeling was unbelievable.  Just like you say.  But, less than a week after we got married, reality hit me right between the eyes.  And less than a year later, my boy was born.  And talk about reality before.  Oh man, did it really set in.  I had never been previously married so it was all new to me so, I guess I don't know what I am doing because I sure don't do anything right.  Don't worry though.  You are probably like the forever romantics on the board.
Whatever floats your boat.

Offline Steve & Myrlita

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • 1st Time with all 5 Grandchildren Together 2016!
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2018, 02:18:26 AM »
Myrlita & I have been together 11 yrs, married for 10 years. Can't fathom my life without her.

Thank you...God Bless...
Bro Steve & Sis Myrlita
Bacolod City, PH

Offline Art, just a re(tired) Fil-Am

• Sr Member
  • From California, now living in Sta Rosa, Laguna
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2018, 04:41:47 AM »
Not the mushy type, but we just had our 30th Wedding Anniversary last month.
I'm now 69 and she 54 and we're both U.S. citizen Filipinos. I grew up in Northern and Southern California some 45 yrs, had 30 yrs combined 13 yrs Military and 17 yrs Civil Service. Retired at age 49 in 1997 and we have been retired in the Philippines since 1998. Life is grand even without having any children.
"Life is what we all make it to be"!
"It's always a matter of money"!
"Do on to others as they would do on to You, but do it first"!
"Different strokes for different folks"!
"Que Sera Sera"!

Offline FastWalk

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2018, 12:06:03 AM »
Do you have that same happiness I’m feeling right now?

You likely already read some of the other topics in the forum.  Lots of relationship topics,  and others.

I think there are some good days and some bad ones.   Overall,  it is more good than bad.  Letting my wife pick me was one of the best decisions I ever made. 

Sounds like you have a good thing going.
“Old men do not grow wise. They grow careful.”
“Keep on rocking in the free world”

Offline Evan

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2018, 05:59:47 PM »
Let me join the party. I'm 70 she's 56. 25 years together, two children 22 and 19. The older I grow the more she shows her loyalty to me. Be a good man, husband and father, she has plenty of rewards in store for you.

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog