Author Topic: Hello New/Old  (Read 1044 times)

Offline sonnychiba

Re: Hello New/Old
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2018, 02:54:28 PM »
I know what you mean, bro. I had to make a break from both groups in order to maintain some sort of sanity. It has taken a while, but I'm starting to feel better about my next visit to the Philippines which is coming up about this time next year. My niece will be graduating from college with a Chemical Engineering degree and I am very much looking forward to partying with family and sending my niece off to start her new life as an adult.
So true, Bro. it is those who require Adult Supervision after hitting the Tanduay or San Mig who are the headaches. It comes in spurts, so I guess it is a bad moon these days. Year of the Howling Dog or something like that. It is sad that some move to the Philippines just to drink and raise hell on a keyboard. We travel around, taking road trips most weekends, all around Negros Occidental.

I need to take a trip to Cebu to visit soon, as I have not been there since last March 2017. None of us are getting any younger.

You should have a good trip to the Philippines this time. I hope so.

Take care.

~ Gary ~
Bacolod City

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
Re: Hello New/Old
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2018, 03:33:20 AM »
So true, Bro. it is those who require Adult Supervision after hitting the Tanduay or San Mig who are the headaches. It comes in spurts, so I guess it is a bad moon these days. Year of the Howling Dog or something like that. It is sad that some move to the Philippines just to drink and raise hell on a keyboard. We travel around, taking road trips most weekends, all around Negros Occidental.

I need to take a trip to Cebu to visit soon, as I have not been there since last March 2017. None of us are getting any younger.

You should have a good trip to the Philippines this time. I hope so.

Take care.

~ Gary ~
Bacolod City

I plan to do a side trip or two this visit, depending on weather, family crisis, war, famine and my wallet. A nephew living in Baler, Aurora has invited me up for a beer match and some sightseeing. I'd like to do some trekking in the Aurora Range and take a dip in the water at Ditumabo Mother Falls while drinking a cold Red Horse, or two... okay, three. I'm game for it! Now, if I can just convince others of my desperate need to visit Baler.  ;D
Louisville, KY USA

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog