Author Topic: Terrorism  (Read 3630 times)

Offline David690

• Sr Member
Re: Terrorism
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2018, 06:50:44 PM »
On the subject of terrorism and safety, I read this earlier.  Make of it what you will.
http://www.pesoreserve.com/2013/08/davao-philippines-ranked-as-4th-safest.html#.WqIR3zZNYuE.facebook
Londoner at heart

Offline UNGGOY

• BANNED for insulting members
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2018, 10:40:03 PM »
They call them Universal Resource Links, or URL's for short.  You find them on forums like this.  Click on the underlined text and you will be magically whisked to more information.

oops my bad, Unggoy

What? I am not allowed to just post links here?
This member has been BANNED for repeatedly insulting other members.

Offline UNGGOY

• BANNED for insulting members
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2018, 10:43:54 PM »
On the subject of terrorism and safety, I read this earlier.  Make of it what you will.
http://www.pesoreserve.com/2013/08/davao-philippines-ranked-as-4th-safest.html#.WqIR3zZNYuE.facebook

Then why would the PNP say is has the most murders than any city in the country?

And why are citizens from basically every nation in the world told not to travel there?
This member has been BANNED for repeatedly insulting other members.

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • *** Rest In Peace ***
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2018, 10:15:56 AM »
Okay everyone has an opinion, your opinions have been stated, now lets move on instead of flooding the forum with negative bs.

And this forum is not run by anyone from the Philippine govt, it is run by expats who live in the Philippines, the owner lives in the Philippines and people like myself who live part time in the Philippines.
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog