Author Topic: Duterte visit: Cebu on full alert status  (Read 483 times)

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Peace Keeper
Duterte visit: Cebu on full alert status
« on: May 01, 2018, 12:55:49 AM »
Just a heads up for those who live here or those who will be visiting.

CEBU City is now under tight security as President Rodrigo Duterte is expected to grace the launching of over 17,000 job openings in Central Visayas today, May 1.

The event is organized by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) in celebration of Labor Day.

Protests are expected to greet the President as he arrives. But Police Regional Director, Chief Supt. Robert Quenery said they will only allow protesters to stage their rallies in areas away from the IEC Pavilion in Barangay Mabolo, where the activity will be held, to ensure security, and avoid traffic congestion in the area.

Read more: http://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/173035/duterte-visit-cebu-full-alert-status
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Offline jjcabgou

• Sr Member
Re: Duterte visit: Cebu on full alert status
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 08:32:41 AM »
Read the article.   Ok somebody help me out....   Job openings and MASS protests?   Can somebody help me protect the dots.   The press obviously does not want people to know why the protests are occurring

Offline Peter

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 01:14:15 PM »
Read the article.   Ok somebody help me out....   Job openings and MASS protests?   Can somebody help me protect the dots.   The press obviously does not want people to know why the protests are occurring

Follow the money. Who owns the media outlets should give a clue. The Inquirer has Mocha Uson on Staff.

Peter
Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Virtus autem corruptibilis est,
summa virtute prorsus corrumpitur,

Offline jjcabgou

• Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2018, 08:03:29 AM »
Follow the money. Who owns the media outlets should give a clue. The Inquirer has Mocha Uson on Staff.

Peter
Figures

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog