Author Topic: Nude beaches, where are they?  (Read 725 times)

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Peace Keeper
Nude beaches, where are they?
« on: May 13, 2018, 08:43:45 AM »
After reading the below article with nude photos, I have to wonder where the beaches are where it is legal to go nude are? Inquiring minds what to know?  ;)
Naked Aubrey, Troy at it again, this time in Palawan
"You, me, and vitamin sea," Montero captioned one photo of him with his wife, both of them totally naked. Miles, meanwhile, shared a solo snap of herself, writing, "It's more fun in the Philippines!"
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Offline BudM

• Sr Member
Re: Nude beaches, where are they?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 11:04:40 AM »
After reading the below article with nude photos, I have to wonder where the beaches are where it is legal to go nude are? Inquiring minds what to know?  ;)

Just another bunch of celebrity crap.  And unless I missed it, I don't see where it says they were taking those pictures on a legally nude beach.  Maybe they are on private property or even still, maybe they are breaking the law.  After all, they are celebrities and they think people really give a crap about their lives.  I thought it was a general public beach and story.  If I had known it was celebrities, I would not have even bothered.  On behalf of anyone else on here who celebrity stories might interest, thanks for the information.
Whatever floats your boat.

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Peace Keeper
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2018, 11:32:05 AM »
I am not sure it is legal, I do not think so but apparently there are some beaches known for that.
Dare to Get Naked: 10 Secluded Beaches in the Philippines to Skinny Dip
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Peace Keeper
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2018, 12:04:04 PM »
Well from what I am reading online it must be illegal in the Philippines, yet it seems like it goes on in many places, below is about Boayan island Palawan.
Enjoying Naturism in Philippines
We've been 4 days over and over to Boayan island because we've fallen in love with that place already.. So in the conclusion I must have to say, "TO ALL OUR FELLOW NUDIST-NATURIST FRIENDS LIVING IN PHILIPPINES.. IF YOU WANNA ENJOY A PEACEFUL NAKED HOLIDAY YOURSELF.. YOU SHOULD VISIT PALAWAN ISLAND".

Offline bigrod

• Retired USAF Club Mgmt Supt, Personnel Supt & 1st Sgt
  • Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2018, 01:02:45 PM »
What laws/rules are enforced here this is the Philippines. ::)

Chuck
Life is  to short not to live it right the first time

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Peace Keeper
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2018, 01:04:41 PM »

Chuck
So true, well unless one of us would get caught doing something, then maybe they would enforce them but they never have to worry about me going nude, it would scare too many people with my fat ugliness.  8)

Offline BudM

• Sr Member
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 12:20:14 AM »

Chuck

More than people think.  At least on the road.  I see motorists pulled over a lot by the law.  Quite a few checks points too.  And motorcyclists stopped numerous times right outside my gate for no helmet and/or passenger with no helmet.

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2018, 02:10:01 AM »
When Glo and I visited Boracay in late 1999 we walked around a rock point just north of White Beach and stumbled upon a small enclosed beach named, what else, Nude Cove, or something to that nature.
Louisville, KY USA

Offline bigrod

• Retired USAF Club Mgmt Supt, Personnel Supt & 1st Sgt
  • Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2018, 07:24:58 AM »
More than people think.  At least on the road.  I see motorists pulled over a lot by the law.  Quite a few checks points too.  And motorcyclists stopped numerous times right outside my gate for no helmet and/or passenger with no helmet.

Darn you are right I saw a motorcycle check points just down the road from our subdivision twice in the last 10 days, of course they had so many pulled over that others with out helmets or shoes just kept on driving buy, also months a go a check point was set up and a couple hundred meters away most of the motorcycles stopped or turned around to escape the check point.  Now on my daily drives I see motorcyclist without helmets, proper footwear, overloaded with family, etc.  Do these violators get pulled over on a daily basis , hell no they do not.  Point being check points when set up do catch some but here where I live in Cavite there seems to be no ongoing enforcement since I see hundreds of violators on my daily drives.

Chuck
Life is  to short not to live it right the first time

Offline BudM

• Sr Member
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2018, 09:06:56 AM »
Darn you are right I saw a motorcycle check points just down the road from our subdivision twice in the last 10 days, of course they had so many pulled over that others with out helmets or shoes just kept on driving buy, also months a go a check point was set up and a couple hundred meters away most of the motorcycles stopped or turned around to escape the check point.  Now on my daily drives I see motorcyclist without helmets, proper footwear, overloaded with family, etc.  Do these violators get pulled over on a daily basis , hell no they do not.  Point being check points when set up do catch some but here where I live in Cavite there seems to be no ongoing enforcement since I see hundreds of violators on my daily drives.

Chuck

That is because it is like West Virginia out there.

Offline Peter

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2018, 09:45:18 AM »
That is because it is like West Virginia out there.

Ah! Enlightenment at last. So that's what John Denver was singing about.  ::) ::) ::)
Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Virtus autem corruptibilis est,
summa virtute prorsus corrumpitur,

Offline Sam218

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2018, 02:01:28 PM »
There's an ordinance that prohibits vagrants who are half-naked to loiter in the street. The case may be different from skinny dipping but still somehow shows how conservative Filipinos are. So in case you are planning to go nude, choose a beach that's quite modern. I think going nude is already a practice in Boracay. It's also an awesome place to unwind. The beach will re-open soon.

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog