Author Topic: current member unable to login  (Read 220 times)

Offline twiceborn

current member unable to login
« on: July 27, 2018, 08:14:38 PM »
I am a long time member, but my password no longer works. Lordblacknail is my user name. Any help would be appreciated to get this fixed. Thanks in advance.

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Peace Keeper
Re: current member unable to login
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 08:30:59 PM »
I am a long time member, but my password no longer works. Lordblacknail is my user name. Any help would be appreciated to get this fixed. Thanks in advance.
Welcome back I did a search for that forum name and found lordblacknail, maybe try logging in with it that way, lower case first letter. Posts some more and then you can pm me once you become a Full Member and I will see if I can merge the two accounts. Also, I remember you from another forum but it would be against the rules of this forum to mention other forum names, as it would also be against the rules of many forums I have been on to mention other forums names.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 08:45:48 PM by Lee2 »
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
Re: current member unable to login
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 01:42:30 AM »
I recall your user name. Lee is correct, it should be all lower case letters. We had some issues a few years back with changing the forum style and mane old members who weren't current got shuffled around into oblivion. Even I had to restart my account with a couple thousand posts lost. Keep trying!
Louisville, KY USA

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog