Author Topic: Work halted at fire-hitCebu Metro after construction worker falls to his death  (Read 80 times)

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Peace Keeper
Now it will take even longer to get that store open, I find it scary when I see locals working on many different projects as there appears to be few safety standards. RIP Beltran Arcocero.

THE Department of Labor and Employment in Central Visayas (DOLE-7) has issued an order to stop the demolition works in the gutted Metro Gaisano Department Store in Cebu Business Park yesterday.

This after a construction worker fell from the fourth level of the defunct building yesterday at 11:42 a.m. The victim was identified as Beltran Arcocero, 46, of Guihulngan City, Negros Oriental.
Read more HERE
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Offline Dawg

• Global Moderator
My BIL is a master welder. We chat sometimes about safety or lack of. Often I'll buy him the protective equipment that he should be using as it is rarely supplied but most times I tell him to be careful and he says it's either do it or they'll find someone else who will.
Life doesn't always work out the way you expect
Sometimes it's better!

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog