Author Topic: Work halted at fire-hitCebu Metro after construction worker falls to his death  (Read 258 times)

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Peace Keeper
Now it will take even longer to get that store open, I find it scary when I see locals working on many different projects as there appears to be few safety standards. RIP Beltran Arcocero.

THE Department of Labor and Employment in Central Visayas (DOLE-7) has issued an order to stop the demolition works in the gutted Metro Gaisano Department Store in Cebu Business Park yesterday.

This after a construction worker fell from the fourth level of the defunct building yesterday at 11:42 a.m. The victim was identified as Beltran Arcocero, 46, of Guihulngan City, Negros Oriental.
Read more HERE
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Dawg

My BIL is a master welder. We chat sometimes about safety or lack of. Often I'll buy him the protective equipment that he should be using as it is rarely supplied but most times I tell him to be careful and he says it's either do it or they'll find someone else who will.

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog