Author Topic: Site off line?  (Read 191 times)

Offline Peter

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
Site off line?
« on: September 21, 2018, 08:44:08 AM »
Guys.

The site was unreachable yesterday from around 10 am (Ph time)  :o to early this morning, 21st September  :)

No ping return from the IP addy. [ 23.244.64.247 ] either.

Just got the standard "website off line or moved, try again later" message. Other www's were OK, so appears not to be a local net problem, unless the local authorities blocked it for some reason.

Peter

Noli nothis permittere te terere.
Virtus autem corruptibilis est,
summa virtute prorsus corrumpitur,

Offline Lee2

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Peace Keeper
Re: Site off line?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 08:49:42 AM »
Yes this site was offline, I contacted the owner and his assistant and they got it back online.
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Offline Peter

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 09:45:34 AM »
Yes this site was offline, I contacted the owner and his assistant and they got it back online.

Thanks for the info, Lee.

Here I was, maybe thinking it was something to do with this (Fri)day in 1972, but 'nuff said on that!  ;) ;) ;)

Peter

Offline bigrod

• Retired USAF Club Mgmt Supt, Personnel Supt & 1st Sgt
  • Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 10:53:34 AM »
Thanks for the info, Lee.

Here I was, maybe thinking it was something to do with this (Fri)day in 1972, but 'nuff said on that!  ;) ;) ;)

Peter

Were you referring to this:  Ferdinand Marcos, the President of the Philippines, appeared on television to announce that he had proclaimed martial law under Proclamation No. 1081. The pretext was the attempted assassination of Defense Secretary Juan Ponce Enrile, but the proclamation had been signed the day before. Enrile's driver was killed during the staged attack.

Chuck
Life is  to short not to live it right the first time

Offline Peter

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2018, 11:39:35 AM »
Were you referring to this:  Ferdinand Marcos, the President of the Philippines, appeared on television to announce that he had proclaimed martial law under Proclamation No. 1081. The pretext was the attempted assassination of Defense Secretary Juan Ponce Enrile, but the proclamation had been signed the day before. Enrile's driver was killed during the staged attack.

Chuck

O-o.

Some "processions" as we speak, are going towards Rizal (Luneta) Park and the Quirino (sp?) Bandstand. But this may not, methinks, be a subject for this particular board <  Internet Connections & TV   >? My thoughts only, of course.

Peter
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 11:47:52 AM by Peter »

Offline bigrod

• Retired USAF Club Mgmt Supt, Personnel Supt & 1st Sgt
  • Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2018, 12:08:05 PM »
O-o.

Some "processions" as we speak, are going towards Rizal (Luneta) Park and the Quirino (sp?) Bandstand. But this may not, methinks, be a subject for this particular board <  Internet Connections & TV   >? My thoughts only, of course.

Peter

Agree
Life is  to short not to live it right the first time

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog