Author Topic: Internet Data  (Read 763 times)

Offline Flyboy

Internet Data
« on: January 02, 2019, 02:17:59 AM »
Not sure where to post this, but, what kind of Internet speed is the average in Cebu City?  I am assuming you can get cable TV and Internet in most nice buildings or houses.  I was wondering about speed and cost.  Also, what kind of speed can you get with a local cell phone and the average cost.  I also am assuming I will need to get a local cell so local friends can get a hold of me.

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Jack

Offline David690

• Sr Member
Re: Internet Data
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 11:26:07 AM »
Cannot speak for Cebu, but in Davao I'm connected with PLDT Fibre Plan P1,899.  Gives me unlimited data and speeds up to 25Mbps.  I have Cignal TV bundled in for an additional P500.  My cell phone is via Smart, I subscriber data weekly for P99, that gives me 2GB + 1GB video daily for Youtube etc. Typical LTE download speed approx 10Mbps.
Londoner at heart

Offline Steve & Myrlita

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Myrlita & I at our SIL 60th Bday.
Re: Internet Data
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 04:19:21 PM »
Cannot speak for Cebu, but in Davao I'm connected with PLDT Fibre Plan P1,899.  Gives me unlimited data and speeds up to 25Mbps.  I have Cignal TV bundled in for an additional P500.  My cell phone is via Smart, I subscriber data weekly for P99, that gives me 2GB + 1GB video daily for YouTube etc. Typical LTE download speed approx 10Mbps.
I got the same plan except I got a promo and getting 50 Mbps for the price of 25 Mbps P1899 includes LL.
Thank you...God Bless...
Bro Steve & Sis Myrlita
Bacolod City, PH
*** RIP LEE ***

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog