Author Topic: Lee's health  (Read 3058 times)

Offline medic3500

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
Re: Lee's health
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2019, 08:47:24 AM »
R.I.P Lee

Offline JoeLP

• Global Moderator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2019, 05:34:28 PM »
RIP Lee. 

Only knew him from all the work he put into this site.  Appreciated all his hard work.  Was always hoping to meet him on one of my trips to Cebu, but rarely ever worked out where he was there when I was and when he was, I had a full plate and couldn't set up a time to meet him.

Will always appreciate all he did on here.  He's a good guy.
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Offline piozam13

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2019, 08:48:08 PM »
R I P  Lee.  keep watching over all of us.  you've gone ahead but we'll join when our time comes.  nila, 'wish we could help ease the pain. 

Offline jjcabgou

• Sr Member
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2019, 10:35:20 AM »
although I never met Lee personally, I found him to be an upright, honest, empathetic and a sincerely good person.   I was heartbroken to read of his passing.   Last Lee and I spoke was back in November, and I could tell in his response that, although he knew the odds were against him, he was not giving up...  Lee was a fighter... I am sure he is now resting peacefully and those that he touched will be missing him for a long time to come.
This was the end of November:

" I got the chills when I read your posting Lee.  As a former cancer patient I do have some idea of what you are going thru.  11 months of chemo followed by 11 months of radiation.  The best advice I can give you (and my dr did tell me it helped me), is do your best to maintain a positive frame of mind, laugh and smile at any and every opportunity.    Be tough Lee and fight my friend!!!

Sincerely
    Jeff

Thanks Jeff. I am doing my best and hope to be around a long time. Cheers mate, good to know you had managed to tough it out and fortunately survived....."

Offline Kuya

« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2019, 11:17:28 AM »
R.I.P my friend. And condolences to Nila and family.

:'(

Offline sacalait

• Just an American who paid way too much taxes, for others to collect???
  • Sr Member
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2019, 02:11:13 AM »
Lee,

I am very sorry to hear of this. It has been quite some time since I visited the forum. Juliet and I will pray for you.
By the way, we were married Jan. 8, and are beginning the visa process.
Be well and God Bless,
Scott and Juliet

Offline BobHarding

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2019, 11:12:02 AM »
Dear Lee,

I am so sorry that our Good Lord has taken you from us. I have known you since 2009 and you are a best friend. I wish I could make you all better so you had more time. I know deep down inside that you are now out of pain and there will no more suffering. Hang tight on the other side and we all will catch up with you when we are "Next in Line". Thank you for  having a grand heart, forgiving nature, loving spirit and the best at being a pal to so many. I miss you!

May you walk through eternity with Jesus at your side.

BobH

Offline codefreeze

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2019, 11:01:46 PM »
Very sad news.

I only knew Lee through this forum, but always found him to be a man of integrity, who was incredibly helpful to many people.

RIP Lee. You will be missed.

Offline Colin

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
  • Living in Puerto Princesa, Palawan
    • The Philippine Journal
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2019, 05:37:27 AM »
I have only just found out about Lees passing. He encouraged me to rejoin the forum after
I had been banned, and put a lot of effort into trying to restore all my files that had been deleted. He even emailed me several  times to check on me to see if I was ok when I hadn't started  posting again. My wife had chemo and a major operation for stage 4 ovarian cancer followed by an early stage of breast cancer so I understand  what Lee and Nila have gone through. I never met
Lee, but I know he was a great guy. Nila has my deepest sympathy.

Colin
Colin
Puerto Princesa, Palawan & London, UK

Offline sacalait

• Just an American who paid way too much taxes, for others to collect???
  • Sr Member
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2019, 11:28:02 PM »
Lee was always willing to give me any advise I asked for. I will miss him as I am sure we all will. A really great man.
Rest in peace my friend.

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog