Author Topic: Studio for 3 months, Quezon, South Triangle Area  (Read 705 times)

Offline htr44

Studio for 3 months, Quezon, South Triangle Area
« on: July 14, 2019, 06:18:07 PM »
Hi, I'm looking for resources (websites, honest real estate agents, or specific recommendations if anyone knows them) for arranging a 3-month stay in a studio for two people from about mid-October 2019 to mid-January 2020 in the South Triangle area of Quezon City.

We had a fully furnished studio with aircon, a mid-sized refrigerator, cooking utensils and a two-plate gas range for cooking, a small TV with basic channels, and a hot shower in a different part of Quezon for P10,000/month plus maintenance fee and utilities (3-5k/month) lined up before. But we ended up not being able to stay there because we had a change of plans that required us to be in the South Triangle area rather than the area of town where that place was.

I was wondering if anyone knows where we can find information on a similar place but in the South Triangle area. Thank you for your help.

Offline David690

• Sr Member
Re: Studio for 3 months, Quezon, South Triangle Area
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 05:58:57 PM »
I have used Airbnb in the past.  Pretty good but not sure there was anything down in that price range.  We booked in Davao.
Londoner at heart

Offline htr44

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 06:17:17 PM »
I have used Airbnb in the past.  Pretty good but not sure there was anything down in that price range.  We booked in Davao.

Thank you so much. We have successfully used Airbnb for shorter stays. But the price adds up for longer ones. We were hoping for something with a bit lower price tag for a 3-month stay. The P 10,000/month place we had lined up before would have fit the bill except for the location all the way up near Novaliches.

Thanks again!

Offline User444

• Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 07:04:59 PM »
https://www.carousell.ph/search/products/?query=quezon+rent&slt=null
You can do a search on OLX or Agoda. Agoda has a Homes section where you can directly message people and you could possibly negotiate a price. I did a 2 month stay in Pembo Makati and found the place on OLX.

Offline Steve & Myrlita

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Myrlita & I at our SIL 60th Bday.
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2019, 07:52:05 PM »
I have found that if you offer to stay for an extended time ie: 3 months, the property may be willing to negotiate a good rate as long as you commit to the time agreed upon and especially if you offer cash up front.
Thank you...God Bless...
Bro Steve & Sis Myrlita
Bacolod City, PH
*** RIP MY FRIEND LEE ***
***       RIP DON H        ***

Offline htr44

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2019, 10:14:22 PM »
https://www.carousell.ph/search/products/?query=quezon+rent&slt=null
You can do a search on OLX or Agoda. Agoda has a Homes section where you can directly message people and you could possibly negotiate a price. I did a 2 month stay in Pembo Makati and found the place on OLX.

Wow. Thanks. That's awesome information. I didn't know that about Agoda. Has Carousell taken OLX over?

Offline htr44

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2019, 10:15:52 PM »
I have found that if you offer to stay for an extended time ie: 3 months, the property may be willing to negotiate a good rate as long as you commit to the time agreed upon and especially if you offer cash up front.

Thank you so much. Maybe I'll try hitting up some Airbnb hosts for discounted long-term stays. I really appreciate everyone's help.

Offline Hank

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2019, 05:26:23 PM »
You might also like to have a look here .. with a site-search for Manila, and under 20,000 peso/month.

It's finding 156 rentals: https://manila.craigslist.org/search/apa?sort=date&availabilityMode=0&max_price=20000

Offline User444

• Sr Member
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2019, 07:47:49 PM »

Offline htr44

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2019, 08:45:18 PM »
You might also like to have a look here .. with a site-search for Manila, and under 20,000 peso/month.

It's finding 156 rentals: https://manila.craigslist.org/search/apa?sort=date&availabilityMode=0&max_price=20000

Wow. Thank you! I should have thought of Craigslist earlier.

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog