Author Topic: Small flying craft or huey....anyone.  (Read 1804 times)

Offline fareye

Small flying craft or huey....anyone.
« on: May 25, 2008, 02:35:52 AM »
I am thinking it\'ll be nice to have a little huey to cruise around (like this: http://www.aso.com/i.aso3/aircraft_view.jsp?aircraft_id=112599) in and believe the airspace laws around the islands are pretty lax. Does anyone have a craft or do flying? Also, would anyone be interested in going in on a huey say 3 or 4 ways ...and each of us could alternate keeping it.

Fareye

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
Re: Small flying craft or huey....anyone.
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 11:19:29 AM »
Nice little chopper, Fareye!   This will get you into some off the beaten path fishing holes real easy!
Louisville, KY USA

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2008, 11:38:20 AM »
I am thinking it\'ll be nice to have a little huey to cruise around (like this: http://www.aso.com/i.aso3/aircraft_view.jsp?aircraft_id=112599) in and believe the airspace laws around the islands are pretty lax. Does anyone have a craft or do flying? Also, would anyone be interested in going in on a huey say 3 or 4 ways ...and each of us could alternate keeping it.

Fareye

I\'d love to be able to fly one of those things, but it is a little way down the list at the moment  ;D

Colin

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2008, 12:57:47 PM »
Hummm divide by 4 and that would be the price in pesos of a used SUV here.

Hope you find some takers! Personally can\'t afford unless I would sell out.  :(

Logged some hours in a twin turbo many years ago, (DANG almost 27 years ago now GRRR), on freight runs to the drilling platforms in the Cook Inlet, AK. Also some hours, (back then), in the right seat of a twin Beach to a oil field location.

Oh the memories are GOOD and HELL getting old!  ;D
B-Ray

bisaya, cebuano, cebuano lessons, bisaya lessons
Romantic Tagalog