Author Topic: Wish List  (Read 1429 times)

Offline turquoiseblade

Wish List
« on: June 19, 2008, 06:12:58 PM »
I don\'t know if this is the place to post this, but I want to venture this question to you very knowledgeable gentlemen.

What are the probabilities of finding a compatable person who would have these qualities for full time employment.

Nurse(or advanced nursing student, house keeper(including maid duties), cook(american style), driver, secretary, and negotiator for all things Philipene?

I am self employed, trade stocks and options, and am genentically devoid of the ability to organize my office and home. I do an amazing amount of reaserch on global foreign politics and policy, international market dynamics. technical and fundamental analysis and the like for up to 16-18 hours a day, and just don\'t, or am not capable of doing much more in my personal life, and that includes sleeping in a bed. I doze in my office chair more than I spend time horizontal. This alone is resulting (after almost 20 years) in medical problems. I have heart issues, a permanent colostomy, and(because of sitting at a desk) am developing neck/spine problems.

I am going through a heart wrenching decision to terminate my marriage, so I\'m not, at this time looking for love, but understanding companionship would certainly be welcome. I don\'t need a shoulder to cry on. I am fully able to resolve these issues that I\'m confronting, but help in the above mentioned areas would certainly be welcome, no; necessary.

I need an understanding woman to take care of the above mentioned day to day needs, even to the extent of walking with me, so I get some excercise which I forget to do most of the time.

What say you wise ones? And I ask this with all due respect,

Law