Author Topic: Talking a load of Sh*t.  (Read 4190 times)

Offline Sofie2

Re: Talking a load of Sh*t.
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2009, 10:39:04 AM »
Graham,

Is there a septic pumping service where you\'re at? I don\'t think I like the idea that the waste goes to the ocean. Where I come from, they pump it out when its backed up.

Sofie

Offline graham

• Sr Member
Re: Talking a load of Sh*t.
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2009, 08:47:09 PM »
Hi Sofie,

† †  No, there is no pump-out here. There is also no road access to where my house is. I park my car in a neighbours property about 80 metres away. I live in the middle of a fishing area as I said. I have videos of a neighbour putting many crates onto his boat and I have tracked him with zoom lense to about a kilometre off the beach where he then dumps it over the side. In the next couple of days we have plastic bags, throw away nappies, empty bottles and all sort of rubbish ending up on the beach.
† †  The stupid part about this idiot, Rugby sniffing guy ( I have video of that as well) dumping the trash, is that when he does it there is a pick-up service within 2 days and in less of a distance than carrying it to his boat. How do you reason with idiots????
† †  When I scouted out the place over a few months before buying there was no indication that anything like this was happening. My wife considered going to the local ABS-CBN office here and handing over the video, she was that incensed. Unfortunately I\'m the only Foreigner within miles of here, and from the angle that the video was shot it would be instantly recognisable from where it came from.
† †  We just now grit our teeth, wait a couple of days to let the tide do it\'s job, then go back out and swim when it\'s clean. Not a desirable solution, but I can\'t see any other way of handling it except to keep my own counsel. I\'m open to suggestions (besides moving)!!!

Graham†