Itís Your Money > Working in the Philippines

SRRV Holders Working in Philippines

<< < (4/5) > >>

BudM:

--- Quote from: Art, just a re(tired) Fil/Am on August 30, 2014, 10:14:21 AM ---OK Bud,
Now I know! So, NO g/f and NO job! Now that's the way to relax,
except for looking after yourself as a Bachelor, unless you still have
your live-out maid around! Anyway, enjoy your retirement!  ;)

--- End quote ---

Sorry Art and anyone else that misunderstood.  This is not quite 100% accurate.  I just don't know how to spell or pronounce the word.   Like the saying goes, there is a first time for everything and sooner or later I guess I had to bite the bullet.

medic3500:
Lee, I'm sure you have already checked it out in reference to your Commercial Ticket. I find it strange if your current they won't let you just do a checkride and go through the motions. That's all I had to do when I went to Panama, then again we're talking 20+ years ago and it was only for private.

coleman2347:
Dan, its not that simple, im current except for medical, both multi engine and single engine but they want me to go to a school to learn how to fly, yea WTF...I rented a plane to fly from Tacloban to Cebu and back and had to have a Filipino pilot with an instructors license to fly with me.  On the way back, I thought I would just practice some (it was my dime) come to find out

coleman2347:
sorry, missed the tab, but when I was practicing the pilot that was with me, had never done a spin, never slipped an aircraft and a bunch of other things, when I took the aircraft up to about 6k and spun it down to 3k i thought he would wet his pants...a sore point with me as you can understand...

meylou:
Congratulations, Bud. Wishing you both the best. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version