Technical Stuff > Internet Connections & TV

Google search

(1/2) > >>

:
If I do not \"restore\" a section, (with Firefox), to this site, (home page), google search is available on the front page of this site.  If I don\'t and choose a new section it isn\'t, WHY??
B-Ray 

Gray Wolf:
B-Ray,

That\'s session, not section.   ;D  It doesn\'t make any sense to lose your Google search bar.  When you closed out your last session, did you close each tab separately or close all at once?  Maybe that had something to do with it.  Or maybe you need to reboot the \'puter.  It sounds like something got corrupted.

:
Still no search engine while signed in.  Same front page as this one above except the forum line and Mozilla upgrades the software and I haven\'t added any plug-ins.

--- Quote from: graywolf on July 14, 2008, 09:40:49 AM ---B-Ray,

That\'s session, not section.   ;D  It doesn\'t make any sense to lose your Google search bar.  When you closed out your last session, did you close each tab separately or close all at once?  Maybe that had something to do with it.  Or maybe you need to reboot the \'puter.  It sounds like something got corrupted.

--- End quote ---

:

--- Quote from: B-Ray on July 19, 2008, 03:16:05 PM ---Still no search engine while signed in.  Same front page as this one above except the forum line and Mozilla upgrades the software and I haven\'t added any plug-ins.

--- Quote from: graywolf on July 14, 2008, 09:40:49 AM ---B-Ray,

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

This may sound like a silly suggestion, but if you right click on one of the toolbars is Google listed and if so, is it ticked?

Colin

coutts00:
B-Ray,

If you want me to connect and look at it, I can do so, probably a simple fix, you will need skype and teamviewer3.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version