"Post your Questions Here!" > Questions and Tips About This Forum

always signed on

(1/1)

:
What\'s the difference/advantage with restoring and a new session? A choice I need to make when returning.
B-Ray

:
B-Ray,

It is only to do with not \'timing out\'. If you were writing a long post & it timed out you would lose it. That has happened to some. Being logged on always is only for when you visit the site.

:
OK, how long do we have BEFORE timing out in minutes? ??? ???
B-Ray

--- Quote from: UZI on April 11, 2008, 12:34:18 PM ---B-Ray,

It is only to do with not \'timing out\'. If you were writing a long post & it timed out you would lose it. That has happened to some. Being logged on always is only for when you visit the site.

--- End quote ---

:

--- Quote from: B-Ray on June 10, 2008, 12:17:53 PM ---OK, how long do we have BEFORE timing out in minutes? ??? ???
B-Ray

--- Quote from: UZI on April 11, 2008, 12:34:18 PM ---B-Ray,

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

B-Ray,

If you look where you have your LOGIN, there is your username & password. There is also a drop down menu that gives you the option - 1Hr, 1 week, 1 month, Forever. I chose forever so I don\'t need to keep logging in when I visit the forum each time. 8)

The answer for you, unless you change it, is 60 ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version