Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats

Author Topic: New Category added The Dark Side  (Read 102811 times)

Offline Colin

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
  • Living in Puerto Princesa, Palawan
    • The Philippine Journal
Re: New Category added Politics/Religion & General BS-ing
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2016, 03:20:37 AM »
Add me to the + group, I can always ignore it I find it is not useful :)
Colin
Puerto Princesa, Palawan & London, UK

Offline Steve & Myrlita

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Myrlita & I and all of our grandchildren.
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2016, 03:31:08 AM »
Add me to the + group, I can always ignore it I find it is not useful :)
Ok sir. You are now added. Enjoy.
Thank you...God Bless...
Bro Steve & Sis Myrlita
Bacolod City, PH
*** RIP MY FRIEND LEE ***
***       RIP DON H        ***

Offline Lee2

• Sr Member
  • *** Rest In Peace ***
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2016, 03:40:24 AM »
You can also always ask to be removed from the group in this thread, if it should bother you. My take is the more people can read, if they wish to, the better it is for them and no one forces anyone to read every post or every topic.
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Offline Lee2

• Sr Member
  • *** Rest In Peace ***
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2016, 06:34:49 AM »
I am a newbie, so I have a lot of posting to do to be able to access the " secret" forum. No problem, as understand the reasoning. I will get there sooner than later, I hope. ;D
Note: Private message sent to conchy since they now have over 50 posts, to see if they still wish to be added to the senior member plus category,
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.

Offline conchydong

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2016, 08:52:10 AM »
Note: Private message sent to conchy since they now have over 50 posts, to see if they still wish to be added to the senior member plus category,

PM responded to.

Offline Lee2

• Sr Member
  • *** Rest In Peace ***
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2016, 08:56:21 AM »
PM responded to.

Thank you, got your pm, I now moved you (conchy) into the senior member plus category.

BTW, if you now go down to the bottom of the index page, you should see the new topics. http://www.livinginthephilippines.com/forum/index.php

Offline tom.inbigdtexas

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2016, 10:22:48 AM »
Hi Lee,

Please add me to the dark side. 

I enjoy all these topics, and it will give me an opportunity to practice "anger management," which will in turn help me to patiently deal with the Cebu merchants who claim not to have the very product they purport to be selling, or if they do have it, cannot sell it because they do not have change for P500.

So... this new non-Phi category may actually provide a valuable Phi connected service.  ;D

Thanks, Tom.
Dallas, Tx, USA
Mactan, Cebu, PH

Offline Lee2

• Sr Member
  • *** Rest In Peace ***
« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2016, 10:39:24 AM »
Hi Lee,

Please add me to the dark side. 

I enjoy all these topics, and it will give me an opportunity to practice "anger management," which will in turn help me to patiently deal with the Cebu merchants who claim not to have the very product they purport to be selling, or if they do have it, cannot sell it because they do not have change for P500.

So... this new non-Phi category may actually provide a valuable Phi connected service.  ;D

Thanks, Tom.
Done Tom, welcome to the shady side, I not sure if it is dark yet, since there are not a lot of people posting in there yet, but I am quite sure you will bring about some interesting posts, so thank you in advance..

As for the irritating things about the Philippines, we, you and I and others who visit, see them more because we go back and forth and are used to customer service where we come from, here not so much. One thing that always burns me the most is to find an item on the menu in a restaurant and to ask about it, and then get a full explanation from the server as to what it is and how great it is, then when I go to order it, the reply is out of stock, which makes me wonder why the heck they went to the trouble of promoting it so hard, only for it to not be available  :o and how can a restaurant in a mall be out of soda when they can go downstairs and buy it and make a huge profit over the cost.  :o  It is more fun in the Philippines, but while I mention these things and others on the forum, I really do not let any of them bother me, I hope you can laugh at them too.

Offline Lee2

• Sr Member
  • *** Rest In Peace ***
« Reply #68 on: March 05, 2016, 11:37:02 AM »
My above post took us off topic, so I made a new topic for those posts and moved a couple of posts there, my fault, please keep the rest of the posts on topic, thank you, my bad. :(

New topic at this link http://www.livinginthephilippines.com/forum/index.php?topic=51066.msg74195#new

Thank you all in advance for understanding

Offline copusmaximus

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2016, 10:49:28 PM »
sure add me to more stuff i like reading this forum for anything and everything .

Offline Lee2

• Sr Member
  • *** Rest In Peace ***
« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2016, 12:26:13 AM »
sure add me to more stuff i like reading this forum for anything and everything .
Done now, sorry I was sleeping, darn it, I am still not on this time zone. 

Offline Kurt

« Reply #71 on: March 09, 2016, 10:46:21 AM »
Please add me to the list Lee.

Offline Lee2

• Sr Member
  • *** Rest In Peace ***
« Reply #72 on: March 09, 2016, 10:54:16 AM »
Please add me to the list Lee.
Love to move you to that group Kurt and I will do my best to keep you in mind for it but you need to have 50 real posts, which will then get you into the "senior member" group, in order to be moved into the "senior member +" group, so please keep on posting and before long you will be there and then please post in this topic if I do not see it before then.

Offline Lee2

• Sr Member
  • *** Rest In Peace ***
« Reply #73 on: April 27, 2016, 11:44:11 AM »
Reminder for those members who have 50 posts or over, post in this topic if you wish to be moved to the senior member + category so you will then be able to see the few hidden sections of this forum.

Offline bigpearl

• Sr Member
« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2016, 08:08:31 AM »
OK, I'm game, add me too, just hope I don't make a d--k of myself.
Cheers, Steve