Contributions By Members > Northern Philippines LUZON

Looking for Tagaytay rental.

(1/3) > >>

woodenships11:
Hello and my thanks in advance. Will be settling in Tagaytay in October 2016 and I'm trying to get an idea of what I should budget for a 2-Bdrm flat with Wi-Fi and satellite TV and pool. Furnished or unfurnished?? Open?  I would appreciate any info. Thanks again.

Art, just a re(tired) Fil-Am:
woodenships11,
Welcome to the forum. As said to most coming to the Philippines to visit or retire, "boots on the ground" is the best way in looking for rentals, but here's a Google search link of the Tagaytay area where to start your search: http://tinyurl.com/hnyzp5s

jjcabgou:

--- Quote from: woodenships11 on February 17, 2016, 11:19:33 PM ---Hello and my thanks in advance. Will be settling in Tagaytay in October 2016 and I'm trying to get an idea of what I should budget for a 2-Bdrm flat with Wi-Fi and satellite TV and pool. Furnished or unfurnished?? Open?  I would appreciate any info. Thanks again.

--- End quote ---
Hey woodenships,
I have been living in Tagaytay for 2 and a half years now and have gone to see just about every gated community in town.  So, that would be my first question, do you want to live in a gated or un-gated community?  Prices are much different.

woodenships11:
I guess I don't know??  I will be married to a native woman who is from La Union. Is security a concern in the Tagaytay area?? Again one person was nice and said somewhere between 7500 & 12,000 + water & 3K PLTD which I have no idea is?? LOL. I guess now the question is would you advise gated if I can afford it??  Thank you for your help.

bigrod:
I do not live in Tagaytay but I do live a short drive from there.  You mentioned you were looking for a Flat to me that would be a Condo here.  They are normally small in total area for what you are paying for rent.  I would look at renting in a gated community for a 2-3 bdrm house, which might be cheaper for the size plus most subdivisions will have a pool.  As suggested boots on the ground is the best way to find anything. FYI here is a link for PLDT:

http://pldthome.com/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version