Just Having Fun > Chika-Chika, Chit-Chat, Philippine Related

A Funny thing happened to me........

(1/3) > >>

:
We were shopping in the local supermarket, Bing stopped to get some bananas while I moved further on to sort through the oranges. Two girls came up to me and said “are you looking for the oranges”, so I said “yes, and I have found them”. They then said “are you married” so I pointed towards Bing who was then coming towards us and said “yes, and this is my wife”. I told Bing what they had said and they disappeared very quickly. The girls were attractive, and in their early twenties. This is very unusual behaviour for a Filipina but I guess they were part of the modern generation.  I must admit that it was good for the ego even although I knew that the attraction was only money.   :(

Colin

ELJ:
hi colin....i guess those girls thought it was business as usual but seeing bing made them realize that ur not a potential investor and fled immediately before the oranges hit their faces.... :D ;D

:

--- Quote from: elj on January 04, 2008, 07:10:32 PM ---hi colin....i guess those girls thought it was business as usual but seeing bing made them realize that ur not a potential investor and fled immediately before the oranges hit their faces.... :D ;D

--- End quote ---

I certainly would not have thrown the oranges at them, in fact I wonder if I did the right thing by embarrassing them that way.

Colin

:
We were in Robinsons in Manila, I dashed off to the toilets while Glo waited for photos.

Two ladies approached me, smiled, rubbed my belly and they walked off smiling....I know about \"rubbing the belly of Bhudda\" for good luck but in the Philippines??? 

ELJ:
introducing bing was the best move to decline the offer.....had they insisted with their agenda, i think the oranges would\'ve grown wings.... :D  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version