Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats
Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats

Author Topic: Hello, I cannot find out how to post  (Read 2483 times)

Offline Danson L.

Hello, I cannot find out how to post
« on: November 10, 2015, 02:45:12 PM »
Can you please help me how to post in this forum? Needless to say I am a Newbie, but I find this site very informative. I have been in the Philippines for 9 year. Thanks a million >> Ronn

Offline iamjames

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
Re: Hello, I cannot find out how to post
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 07:51:40 PM »
???? But you just did post!!!!!  ;D

Offline Steve & Myrlita

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Myrlita & I and all of our grandchildren.
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 07:54:45 PM »
Can you please help me how to post in this forum? Needless to say I am a Newbie, but I find this site very informative. I have been in the Philippines for 9 year. Thanks a million >> Ronn
Hi Ronn. Maybe by accident you did it. You posted. Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you aboard. Make yourself at home and look around. Feel free to ask questions and post some more and before you know it, you'r off moderation. Again welcome aboard. Enjoy.
Thank you...God Bless...
Bro Steve & Sis Myrlita
Bacolod City, PH
*** RIP MY FRIEND LEE ***
***       RIP DON H        ***

Offline bigrod

• Retired USAF Club Mgmt Supt, Personnel Supt & 1st Sgt
  • Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 08:22:54 PM »
Welcome to the forum Ronn.

Chuck
Life is  to short not to live it right the first time

Offline Lee2

• Sr Member
  • *** Rest In Peace ***
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2015, 08:42:06 PM »
Welcome to our friendly group. Since you posted already, I guess you have figured it out. In each category there is an icon for new topic, clicking on that lets you start a new topic.
At the bottom of topics there is an icon for reply, clicking on that lets you reply to the topic.
Within posts there is an icon for quote, if you wish to quote a member and reply to that particular post, then click on that.
Many of the older topics are locked because of past forum issues, thus you would have to start a new topic if you wish to reply to one of those.
If you wish to quote from one of those you would have to copy and paste and use the icon above in a post box that looks like a white square with a leg off the right bottom of it and then past the copied text between the two quotes. Hope that helps.
:) Happily married since 1994 & live part of the year in Cebu and the rest in S. Florida.