Living in The Philippines > Getting here and back and getting items here and back

Travel Agency/Consolidator

<< < (3/8) > >>

BudM:
I used to fly National during 70s and until they went out or merged or whatever it was and they were very good.  My very first flight ever in a commercial airliner was with them.  I remember how friendly and pretty the stewardesses were on that first flight.  I flew American from Chicago to Tokyo, in I guess it was February of 2012.  I swear I think my eyes were deceiving me because all the female stews on that American flight last year I believe were the same crew that were on my first flight when I went to boot on National back in January of 73.

Frosty:
Grey Wolf
thanks for information on Sky Bird Travel I will give them a call.
We plan on flying out of Denver to Cebu sometime after the kids get out of school in June.
Prices on line so far are between $1700-$2000 per ticket.
I will mention your name twice to see if that gets me a double discount.

wildbill:
Gray Wolf it seems a little longer but its well worth the time  -don't forget when you cant sleep goto the back and drink all the Korean beers you want I did because its hard sleeping with your neck straight up. :D your so rite on about those flight attendants..besides I hated going threw sanfranciso so crowed there south Korea is not crowed at all.

medic3500:
For anyone living on the Esat Coast near NYC, Cathy Pacific has non-stop to Hong Kong with less than two hour layover for connection to Manila. I used that routing once wasn't too bad. The flight from JFK-HGK is 16 hours and I was getting pretty restless and needed to walk the isles about three quarters into the flight.

wildbill:
yep its about the same amount of time from Atlanta GA to south Korea 16 hours then 3 hours and fourty five min to manila.I layed over only like less than 1 hour .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version