Getting Prepared For The Philippines > Life and Other Insurances

Car Insurance

<< < (2/3) > >>

richardsinger:

--- Quote from: swandivr on March 01, 2012, 11:56:11 AM ---Timely post,as I am considering buying a car myself,as many of you might know.

just curious as to what premiums cost here.If a guy wanted full coverage with theft, comprehensive and \"acts of god\",what would he expect to pay?Understanding of course,that rates will fluctuate depending on policy limits etc....generally speaking ballpark figures maybe???

--- End quote ---

I paid 18,000 pesos for full comp insurance on a fairly new(ish) Ford Everest. The premium depends a lot on the value of the vehicle, which makes sense because that is what you are insuring. I was only really interested in accident damage and theft cover, so I didn\'t check the details for the acts of god thing.

Richard

cogon88:
Cost of  insurance for 2011 Montero GTV, full coverage,acts of god, theft  etc 19,000 Piso  coverage 1.4 million replacement

Tom/ Roxas City

suzukig1:

--- Quote from: cogon88 on March 02, 2012, 08:35:24 AM ---Cost of  insurance for 2011 Montero GTV, full coverage,acts of god, theft  etc 19,000 Piso  coverage 1.4 million replacement

Tom/ Roxas City

--- End quote ---

Tom,

What insurance company do you use?  I would like to check them out.  Thanks.

cogon88:
Standard I have 2 cars and 3 trucks with them

Tom/ Roxas City

Steve & Myrlita:
The one I use here in Bacolod is Perla Insurance. I pay just under P4000 but my car is old (93 Corolla).
When my rear window was smashed, I paid P2000 deductible. The rest they paid. God Bless....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version