Just Having Fun > Chika-Chika, Chit-Chat, Philippine Related

Seeds, is it legal to bring in seeds?

<< < (2/2)

JoeLP:
Have been able to both take them via plane and have them sent via LBC.  Everything we planted grew.  That said, some grow better than others.  The herbs and spices plants did very well.  The more traditional "garden plant" from the midwest part of USA not as well.  That isn't to say that they didn't grow or produce fruit, but more that they didn't grow as big, produce as much fruit, nor was the fruit that was produced grow to the same size as when I grew it in Michigan.  So that was a one and done.  But Tina still asks for the herbs and spices seeds and gets them via lbc.

medic3500:
I was thinking different type seeds.

Gray Wolf:

--- Quote from: medic3500 on May 14, 2018, 02:01:57 PM ---I was thinking different type seeds.

--- End quote ---

;D :D :D :) :)

Peter:

--- Quote from: Gray Wolf on May 15, 2018, 10:17:04 PM --- ;D :D :D :) :)

--- End quote ---

Plenty of "those" seeds available in Benguet and other parts of the Cordilleras, or so I have been told.
 ;) ;)

Peter

Gray Wolf:

--- Quote from: Peter on May 16, 2018, 09:10:29 AM ---Plenty of "those" seeds available in Benguet and other parts of the Cordilleras, or so I have been told.
 ;) ;)

Peter

--- End quote ---

Yeah, but what kind of quality? There are many strains. Big difference between hemp and kush  ;)  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version