Living in The Philippines > Immigration,Visas to stay in the Philippines

My Experiences in Getting Here

(1/7) > >>

:
If one of the moderators feel the attachment means this should be filed in another location, please feel free to do so. I cover The flight over, Going through Customs, and the first few days here so I cross a couple of topics.

I have attached a Word (2203) document that my friends asked for. It reflects some of the things I went through in the planning, travelling, and settling in periods. What is missing is all the great advice that received from folks on this forum, some of which I took. And I paid a price for not taking some. One difference in my flight from others is that I elected to fly business class. I am a big guy who does not play well with others in cattle class and for 15+ hours in the air I wanted it to be a pleasurable as well memorable experience. I do not regret the choice in the least as you will note in my attachment.

So without further words, please enjoy and feel free to ask if I raise any questions.

Oldsalt

[attachment deleted by admin]

dylanaz:
For those without MS word I quoted it below... Looks MUCH better in word though (hmm - on 2nd thought ... removed the quote   ;D ) You can read to see why...

But after reading - I agree - I cant remember the last time I flew coach for the flight here... 1st/business is a MUST !

But .. Im changing airlines... because you said...

--- Quote ---I still rank Finn Air #1, but that is only because the First Class fight Attendant meets you (and wears throughout the flight) in an evening gown and serves you
--- End quote ---

Wherever that plane goes.. i will go !   8)

Knowdafish:

--- Quote ---I still rank Finn Air #1, but that is only because the First Class fight Attendant meets you (and wears throughout the flight) in an evening gown and serves you
--- End quote ---

I couldn\'t find a pic of a Finn Air Stewardess in a night gown using google  :\'(, but I did find a website that shows all the different garb each airline has them wear.

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Beauty-of-Stewardess

And yes, they are all fully clothed!

BC Boy:
 Every time i am in Moons Caffe at Grand Mall i look for a big guy who looks like he has spent too much time in rainy far north west USA.

Saw a big dude today and almost said \"Hi Oldsalt\"

:D

edit: just noticed attatchment, thanks.

MikeBal:
Oldsalt, I admire your self discipline. I always intend to do what you\'re doing with the diet and exercise on our trips to the Philippines, but that only lasts until the first morning when I hit the breakfast buffet at the hotel.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version