Getting Prepared For The Philippines > Sports and Leisure

Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao Boxing, who is going to watch it?

<< < (2/6) > >>

jjcabgou:

--- Quote from: cvgtpc1 on May 02, 2015, 10:33:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: jjcabgou on May 02, 2015, 10:15:41 PM ---Friends, cousins, brothers, sisters, and provincial neighbors will all be crammed into our bedroom to watch the event.  Not quite sure where they are all going to stand or sit, but my butt is gonna be on my spot on the bed :).....  They are wrapping the lumpia as I type.  Looking forward to tomorrow..... GO PACQUIAO, hope he kicks the sh#$% out of Mayweather!

--- End quote ---

Is that because that's where the aircon is?  lol

Will do my best not to hear the outcome and download it after.  Wife is actually interested.  Neither of us follow boxing but will watch this.

--- End quote ---

HAHAHAHAHA Absolutely..... also, the TV in the bedroom will have it in HD, so it was an easy choice.

iamjames:
I'll stream it live on Crickfree.

iamjames:
Mayweather is a wife-beater. Here is a police statement of his 10 year old son which has gone viral.

http://tiny.cc/x67nxx

hitekcountry:
Yeah Iím watching, itís 4:30 now so less than 2 hr now. Iím also recording it, so when Pacquiao knocks out Floyd :D Iíll be able to watch it over again.

M.C.A.:
Mayweather Go! Hopefully a swift and brutal win and hopefully no more annoying Pacman singing commercials and his (twin) mother in the limelight, it's only a dream though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version