Technical Stuff > Internet Connections & TV

Site off line?

(1/2) > >>

Peter:
Guys.

The site was unreachable yesterday from around 10 am (Ph time)  :o to early this morning, 21st September  :)

No ping return from the IP addy. [ 23.244.64.247 ] either.

Just got the standard "website off line or moved, try again later" message. Other www's were OK, so appears not to be a local net problem, unless the local authorities blocked it for some reason.

Peter

Lee2:
Yes this site was offline, I contacted the owner and his assistant and they got it back online.

Peter:

--- Quote from: Lee2 on September 21, 2018, 08:49:42 AM ---Yes this site was offline, I contacted the owner and his assistant and they got it back online.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the info, Lee.

Here I was, maybe thinking it was something to do with this (Fri)day in 1972, but 'nuff said on that!  ;) ;) ;)

Peter

bigrod:

--- Quote from: Peter on September 21, 2018, 09:45:34 AM ---Thanks for the info, Lee.

Here I was, maybe thinking it was something to do with this (Fri)day in 1972, but 'nuff said on that!  ;) ;) ;)

Peter

--- End quote ---

Were you referring to this:  Ferdinand Marcos, the President of the Philippines, appeared on television to announce that he had proclaimed martial law under Proclamation No. 1081. The pretext was the attempted assassination of Defense Secretary Juan Ponce Enrile, but the proclamation had been signed the day before. Enrile's driver was killed during the staged attack.

Chuck

Peter:

--- Quote from: bigrod on September 21, 2018, 10:53:34 AM ---Were you referring to this:  Ferdinand Marcos, the President of the Philippines, appeared on television to announce that he had proclaimed martial law under Proclamation No. 1081. The pretext was the attempted assassination of Defense Secretary Juan Ponce Enrile, but the proclamation had been signed the day before. Enrile's driver was killed during the staged attack.

Chuck

--- End quote ---

O-o.

Some "processions" as we speak, are going towards Rizal (Luneta) Park and the Quirino (sp?) Bandstand. But this may not, methinks, be a subject for this particular board <  Internet Connections & TV   >? My thoughts only, of course.

Peter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version