Itís Your Money > Banking

Bank Account Information please

(1/2) > >>

mupsuit:

1) Do banks in PI make a monthly change for the account or is this covered in the minimum balance required

2) Do any offer Internet banking so you can transfer funds on-line

and advice appreciated

thanks

:
Mike,

HSBC Power Vantage. Keep a balance of Php100,000 & no charges. Small interest paid, cheque book & ATM card supplied plus online banking. Read more from other posts in this section.

Manila Cockney:

--- Quote from: mupsuit on January 14, 2008, 05:30:37 PM ---
1) Do banks in PI make a monthly change for the account or is this covered in the minimum balance required

2) Do any offer Internet banking so you can transfer funds on-line

and advice appreciated

thanks

--- End quote ---

Ciitibank has an on-line peso savings account with no minimum balance, no monthly charges and 3% interest on total amount if balance above 100,000 pesos. It comes with an ATM card that can be used in any ATM in Philippines without charge. You can transfer funds on-line to other customers at Citibank free of charge or to any other bank in Philippines at a small charge. you can also do transfers online to accounts overseas. Online you can also pay bills, credit cards etc or have bills paid automatically.

mupsuit:

Thank you Keith and MC for replies - this is what I needed - Cheers

BoBHofmans:

--- Quote from: Manila Cockney on January 14, 2008, 09:33:18 PM ---Ciitibank has an on-line peso savings account with no minimum balance, no monthly charges and 3% interest on total amount if balance above 100,000 pesos. It comes with an ATM card that can be used in any ATM in Philippines without charge. You can transfer funds on-line to other customers at Citibank free of charge or to any other bank in Philippines at a small charge. you can also do transfers online to accounts overseas. Online you can also pay bills, credit cards etc or have bills paid automatically.

--- End quote ---

Hey Cockney, what you tell us here about Citibank is extremely interesting.
When you want to transfer funds, do you have to enroll the accounts first? What about bills? They only pay bills that they have on an approved list?
We have a bank acct at BPI, it\'s okay, but I can only transfer money to another BPI acct. When I want to send a birthday present to my brother-in-law who has an acct with PNB, I have to go back to stone age and walk to Western Union.
Also, the interest rate of 3% is incredible. At the BPI it\'s something like 0,02 or so.
Bob

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version