Getting Prepared For The Philippines > Motorcycles

While I was looking for a recumbrant motorcycle design to build I found these

(1/4) > >>

:
Other interesting bikes

Might fit the eclectic tastes of some of us

1 & 2 are self explanatory

#3 has an adjustable frame turns a cruiser into a low rider

#4 is hydrogen fuel cell where engine normally is droving electric motor at rear wheel

[attachment deleted by admin]

coutts00:
Dave,

I think we should get into the side car business, in true english style, these guys don\'t know squat about the engineering side and the alignment of the wheels or the camber of the bike, suspension etc, build the body from fiberglass, we\'ll make a killin, lighter and more stable, easier on the bike and better on gas

Wayne

:

--- Quote from: coutts00 on March 19, 2008, 05:21:17 PM ---Dave,

I think we should get into the side car business, in true english style, these guys don\'t know squat about the engineering side and the alignment of the wheels or the camber of the bike, suspension etc, build the body from fiberglass, we\'ll make a killin, lighter and more stable, easier on the bike and better on gas

Wayne

--- End quote ---

\'glass is only lighter with foam/other lightweight core

I\'m your \'glass man....  almost paraphrasing Rodney Dangerfield in \"Back to School\" - \"I\'m an ass-man\"

:
I think #1 is for you Wayne...

coutts00:
What type of foam are you considering? Like a polystyrene core? With Plywood in certain places fiberglassed in? When we build hovercraft we use a foam core but the stuff is super expensive, NASA stuff. And yes, I need one for myself, which is why I have been doing the research.

Wayne

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version