Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats
Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats

Author Topic: Easing of forum rules and suggestions to improve this forum  (Read 2800 times)

Offline D. Williams

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
I made a post in the rules section that we will be easing up on the rules, feel free to make addition suggestions in this topic if you feel any of the current rules are too restrictive.

Second, feel free to make suggestions on improving Living in the Philippines Forum.

The skin we are now using allows a member to go to only new posts by clicking on the word New that will be showing in a bubble in each new post. By clicking on "Show Unread Posts since last visit" the "New bubble" should be easy to see.

Offline cvgtpc1

• Sr Member
Re: Easing of forum rules and suggestions to improve this forum
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 04:40:00 AM »
The skin we are now using allows a member to go to only new posts by clicking on the word New that will be showing in a bubble in each new post. By clicking on "Show Unread Posts since last visit" the "New bubble" should be easy to see.

Really like this.  Wasn't that always there?  Been a pet peeve of mine not being able to go straight to unread posts in a thread. 

Offline D. Williams

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
Re: Easing of forum rules and suggestions to improve this forum
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 05:30:20 AM »
Really like this.  Wasn't that always there?  Been a pet peeve of mine not being able to go straight to unread posts in a thread.

There has always been skin choices in members profile in "Look and Layout" I had recently made this skin Actualism the default skin as it offers the ability to go directly to New unread Posts. Steve was the one who made me aware of the benefits of the Actualism skin, any thanks goes to Steve for doing the research.