Itís Your Money > Money Exchanging

First trip money questions

<< < (15/16) > >>

bigrod:

--- Quote from: Art, just a re(tired) Fil-Am on April 08, 2018, 08:44:55 AM ---No Chuck, it wasn't me that use money exchangers. I haven't even handled any U.S. dollars in my hands in ages.

--- End quote ---

Did not say anything about you using money changers.  My comment was in regards to you stating they would have to search around to find the best changer.  Like I stated if they like myself, BudM or anyone else who has been here for a while and uses that system already know what changer to use, there is no searching around.

Chuck

suzukig1:
I'm the same.  I don't do anything like anyone else.  ;)

Art, just a re(tired) Fil-Am:

--- Quote from: BudM on April 08, 2018, 12:04:40 AM ---I don't have and am not rolling around in all the big money that a few members on here have coming in.

--- End quote ---
Your last sentence in your comment fooled me too. Sounds like FERS didn't live up to your expectations.
I was just referring only to my particular situation which wasn't the norm under CRS, which provided me with an adequate pension to date, which I didn't expect at the beginning when we moved to the Philippines to retire.
Just luck of the draw I guess the way things happen unexpectedly good or bad. I just count my lucky stars and give thanks.

Lee2:
Okay guys lets get this back on topic, I made another topic for the pension chat under pensions.

ellenbrook2001:
hi
wow very very good answer I have been here 10 years do not I repeat do not carry the big sum of the cash on you we foreigners some time are a target be smart to be wise  taxi drivers always ask if your first trip always say oh I have been here many times same has girls always say oh been here many times so they may not to be smart on you 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version