Living in The Philippines > Places to Visit/ Things to Do

Corregidor Island 2010

(1/3) > >>

jmauser:
Hello, all!
  Just wanted to share the recent trip, to the RoP. With stops at Corregidor, Baguio, and MacArthur Park. Great fun and food, accentuated by the company we kept. I finally met \"THE ONE\", proposed and she accepted. Great trip, pics are located on my Facebook http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=630288270
you may have to sign up, sorry.

John

Gray Wolf:
John,

Congrats on finding \"The One\"!  I wish for you and Joy all the happiness and joy that life together can bring!

Couldn\'t view any pics on your FaceBook pages.  Hmmm...   Maybe you cold post a few of the better pics here for all of those who can\'t view them on FB. 

Again, congrats!   :)

GregW:
Or upload them to any of the online foto sharing sites and post that link here. 

I like Picasa Web but there\'s also Photo Bucket (which I use for posting fotos here) and Flickr.

jmauser:
How about that! It is all about size! Thanks guys, appreciate the help, and enjoy the full sized pics on FB

aerosick:

--- Quote from: jmauser on June 01, 2010, 10:01:29 AM ---How about that! It is all about size! Thanks guys, appreciate the help, and enjoy the full sized pics on FB

--- End quote ---

Yup! Good photos on FB...

Billy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version