Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats
Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats

Author Topic: 13A app form / requirementa  (Read 2376 times)

Dragline21

13A app form / requirementa
« on: February 05, 2008, 03:09:47 PM »
Greetings,
I just came back from my inquires at the Immigration field office here in Puerto Princesa Palawan. The picture they painted for applying for a 13A permanent residence is a bit different from what I have read on the BI site and from what has been mentioned here in the forum. I was wondering if you kind folks could maybe clear up some of my confusion. They gave me General Application form RBR 98-01. Does the new application form MCL 07-01 replace this? They didn\'t seem to think so?
The field office was very helpful but I\'m wondering if I\'m just confused?

Thanks,
Ralph

Re: 13A app form / requirements
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 04:57:52 PM »
Ralph,

It has been confirmed, that at Cebu Immigration, they are also using the new forms & rules. It may just be a roll out happening & Palawan haven\'t had the training/upgrades needed as yet. I think you have 3 choices. One, follow their guidelines & perhaps end up wasting time (months) & money. Two, print out the Memorandum, requirements & new application form MCL-07-01 to show them (it is from their Boss) or Three, have a trip to Manila with the new paperwork & get it done quick & easy.