Philippines Insider" The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats

Author Topic: Phillippine Travel Tax  (Read 3459 times)

Phillippine Travel Tax
« on: April 20, 2008, 10:00:59 PM »
This applies to all Filipino unless resident of another country or OFW and Residents with Section 13 Visas. It also applies to all visitors who stay for over a year.

For more details see:

http://www.philtourism.gov.ph/ttax.html

Re: Phillippine Travel Tax
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 10:12:47 PM »
This applies to all Filipino unless resident of another country or OFW and Residents with Section 13 Visas. It also applies to all visitors who stay for over a year.

For more details see:

http://www.philtourism.gov.ph/ttax.html

OK, thanks Keith

Colin

Offline RUFUS

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 10:19:27 PM »
taxes P!$$ me off...
Under a 13a visa do you have to leave every year like you do on travel visas or balikbayan?
SO SAYETH THE RUFUS

Offline Gray Wolf

• Sr Member +
  • Sr Member
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 11:32:37 PM »
taxes P!$$ me off...
Under a 13a visa do you have to leave every year like you do on travel visas or balikbayan?

No, you do not have to leave.  You are a permanent resident.
Louisville, KY USA - Bagong Silang, Caloocan City, PH

Offline Steve & Myrlita

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Myrlita & I and all of our grandchildren.
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 09:40:53 PM »
taxes P!$$ me off...

As he said, you don\'t have to leave but you will pay a head tax every year of P310 and US $50 or Peso equiv approx P2050 for the ACR-I card renewal.
Thank you...God Bless...
Bro Steve & Sis Myrlita
Bacolod City, PH
*** RIP MY FRIEND LEE ***
***       RIP DON H        ***

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2008, 09:46:43 PM »
taxes P!$$ me off...

As he said, you don\'t have to leave but you will pay a head tax every year of P310 and US $50 or Peso equiv approx P2050 for the ACR-I card renewal.

Steve,

After your 1st year probationary (if you got in RP) 13a/ ACR I-card, you only pay P310 annually. The I-card is only renewed every 5 years.

Offline Steve & Myrlita

• Administrator
  • Sr Member
  • Myrlita & I and all of our grandchildren.
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2008, 09:49:34 PM »
taxes P!$$ me off...

Steve,

After your 1st year probationary (if you got in RP) 13a/ ACR I-card, you only pay P310 annually. The I-card is only renewed every 5 years.

Ty, I stand corrected. I\'m in the process of getting my 1st 13A so I will be probie for 1st yr.
Thank you...God Bless...
Bro Steve & Sis Myrlita
Bacolod City, PH
*** RIP MY FRIEND LEE ***
***       RIP DON H        ***

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2008, 09:59:49 PM »
taxes P!$$ me off...

Steve,

Ty, I stand corrected. I\'m in the process of getting my 1st 13A so I will be probie for 1st yr.
When you get a provisional 13a, you also get an I-card marked temporary. If you want to leave the country during that year you need to check the requirements, because I believe they are different to a permanent I-card.

Colin