LinP Community > Photo Section

Hot Air Balloon Fiesta

(1/1)

richardsinger:
I was at Clark Air Base last Friday Feb 11 to see the balloons. Was very lucky with the weather, glorious sunshine and light breezes. Here\'s a short video of the balloons at dawn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgP6WuukOK0 Small | Large

Richard

halibaitor:
Incredible video...   ;D

I really liked the Darth Vader, and \"upside down\" balloons...   Wish I could have been there.

Oztravels:
Wonderful footage. We will add this to our things to do next year. By the way what video camera did you use?

richardsinger:

--- Quote from: Oztravels on February 15, 2011, 09:42:53 AM ---Wonderful footage. We will add this to our things to do next year. By the way what video camera did you use?

--- End quote ---

Thanks. Yes it is definitely worth a visit. And I\'d never been to Angeles City before, so that was an eyeopener for me and quite good fun as well.

The camera is a Canon XH-A1, recording HDV format to miniDV tape. It\'s a bit large for carting around, but i\'m used to it after years of practice.

Richard

kokopeli:
It\'s nice to see that ballooning has a following in the Philippines.  I live in New Mexico where there is one of the largest hot air balloon fiestas in the world.  I saw the Darth Vader balloon a few years ago.  So yes, something else to add to my list-of-things-to-do when I relocate to the Philippines. 

Koko

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version